Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rick & Soy

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Bump this thread. You guys gotta see this. This is is extremely cucked.

So this is the co-creator Justin rionalds ex girlfriend. He's also the voice of rick and morty.

He can get it without giving up a single dime.

All foids expect money and betabuxxing at some point after the sexhaving part.

I'll never understand why some of you retards make a big deal about this issue. Men are supposed to accumulate resources so he can take care of his mate and offsprings.

What's your worth as a male if you can't even put food on the table?

Low IQ, the point of the money is to raise your child and pass some kind of legacy not to pay child support and a prostitute.

the point of the money is to raise your child and pass some kind of legacy

Ok Retard, Im pretty sure I made that part clear in my post, what a retarded response :feelstastyman:
Men are supposed to accumulate resources so he can take care of his mate and offsprings.

what the current system does to ugly men and their wealth has nothing to do with what I was talking about regarding @Weed's potential to get free sex nor was I advocating to follow that. I was merely pointing out the inherent expectation.

Getting divorce raped and betabuxxing another man's leftovers is a current system problem and doesn't change the role of a man from the past/present you stupid fuck. I ask again, what is your worth as a person if you can't provide a home and food for yourself? I'll leave it like this so you dont sperg out with another retarded response.

Ok Retard, Im pretty sure I made that part clear in my post, what a retarded response :feelstastyman:

what the current system does to ugly men and their wealth has nothing to do with what I was talking about regarding @Weed's potential to get free sex nor was I advocating to follow that. I was merely pointing out the inherent expectation.

Getting divorce raped and betabuxxing another man's leftovers is a current system problem and doesn't change the role of a man from the past/present you stupid fuck. I ask again, what is your worth as a person if you can't provide a home and food for yourself? I'll leave it like this so you dont sperg out with another retarded response.
Your IQ must be room temp

you'd think most rick and morty fans ARE incels . . .

why are ALL writers in (((hollywood))) soy incarnates???