Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Riddle me this IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
If personality is all that matters, then why does the cosmetics industry exist? :y'all:

i wonder what would be a bluepiller's serious answer

He just needs to improve his personality :soy:

i wonder what would be a bluepiller's serious answer

"Because we're living in a patriarchy where women are forced to adhere to patriarchal beauty standards, and men are insecure about their own looks due to their toxic masculinity resulting in them believing that women care about looks."

too bad that is not an actual answer
They have no answer. I have defeated them once and for all with my superior IQ. BrazilianSigma won’t touch this thread with a 10 foot barge pole that’s been rammed up his arse. It’s over for ITcels.

"Because we're living in a patriarchy where women are forced to adhere to patriarchal beauty standards, and men are insecure about their own looks due to their toxic masculinity resulting in them believing that women care about looks."
i dont understand how one can believe this meme buzz word nonsense.

IT would say: It only makes wahmen 5% better. It's a confidence boost but wahmen are still beautiful without makeup silly inkwell.

Dude you can't just ask questions like these you fucking sexist asshole

IT on suicide watch

The fake up industry

IT won't touch this ever, they only go for JB and violence threads.