Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Right direction for genetical engineering

Which direction is da wae?

• turning all men into chads

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • making females immune to chads

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • genetical engineering is against god's will and must be forbidden

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I despise chads, as they are outdated bony mammoth hunters, desired only because femoid's brain is primitive, and hope for future where female brain is changed into liking progressive man: neothenic and short (one more reason to like those men: they can produce cute short loli daughters)

So I hope this is face of future man:

The 2nd would be a step in the right direction. If you make all men Chads, the 8s will become the new truecels because of foid nature.

2nd opion. Make them immune to chads and attracted in personality.
Im not talking about the cunt alpha chad personality btw.

The correct option is to create catgirls that stop aging physically in their prime age and are obedient towards their owner

That is ultimate goal. But before it we must exterminate chads ¦>
No bro, Chads can have the regular femoids, ugly men will get a obedient catgirl companion guaranteed by the state.

GE will create a lot of beautiful people of any means (not just 190cm chads and 160cm foids, it's must be diversity), it's shouldn't be forbidden, it's a new stage of evolution and we must accept it. You all will see how Chads and Stacies will protest against it because of some "objectification" or "oppressing of attractive people", they pretends like they earned everything by their own, but they know that they are just gifted (they think that they are the chosen ones, but they are just lucky) and hell no they will throw this gift away so easily.

By the time that happen we will be in a casket under the ground.

The correct option is to create catgirls that stop aging physically in their prime age and are obedient towards their owner
View attachment 116848

You speak my language, bro. That´s the direction we should take. However, I wonder what could happen to the human race in aggregate if men started reproducing with catgirls, provided it´s possible, also considering a catgirl´s genome would largely based on the human blueprint.

We might end up having cat ears and tails in the offspring, but hey, we would have destroyed feminism and its (((dictatorship))).

You speak my language, bro. That´s the direction we should take. However, I wonder what could happen to the human race in aggregate if men started reproducing with catgirls, provided it´s possible, also considering a catgirl´s genome would largely based on the human blueprint.

We might end up having cat ears and tails in the offspring, but hey, we would have destroyed feminism and its (((dictatorship))).
It should technically be possible to make those traits dimorphic :feelsokman:

Other - mass breeding Aryan qts and distributing them to men.

It should technically be possible to make those traits dimorphic :feelsokman:

True, it's possible making them dimorphic. The biggest hurdle is trying to make it anatomically viable, due to skull structure. :feelsthink:

The last option is the most realistic even tho I'm more in favor of this system becoming balanced. The reason is because scientists especially in the west have a thousand ethical concerns that hold back this field from going any further. Gene therapy now is very rarely if ever approved too for any disease. Who's to say this tech will even advance past the most basic shit? Look at how the west got so upset over some scientist in china performing CRISPR on some embryos to prevent HIV which the parents approved of iirc. I think some people advocated giving him a death sentence? Even Stephen Hawking was against it as he feared the rich would make a race of superhumans while the poor would be left in the dust or cucked in other words.

Last edited:
Males and females must both be edited, both genders are wicked in their unique ways.
This is how I phrase it:
Males: commit majority of violent crime
Females: See 80% of the male population as cattle, desire nothing but attention.

my thought is strong and brutish chads are supposed to be largely phenotypic not genotypic.

that is, they are made into men, raised as men, physically trained as men, not born as gorilla-like uber men from the get-go.
the boys don't have extreme testosterone from birth, but they are trained to have high testosterone from being raised properly.
this prevents the girls from sharing the high testosterone burden of the boys, and allows them to remain feminine and cute, as they are raised differently and separately.

phenotypic alpha chads is how you have civilisation, reasonably strong men and delicate beautiful women.
genotypic alpha chads is how you have african style tribal societies, unbridled brutality and ugly brutish high-testosterone women

Males and females must both be edited, both genders are wicked in their unique ways.
This is how I phrase it:
Males: commit majority of violent crime
Females: See 80% of the male population as cattle, desire nothing but attention.
Nice BNHA gif, thought that was soy cope. Also you forgot males: worship females like gods.

Nice BNHA gif, thought that was soy cope. Also you forgot males: worship females like gods.
Although I love MHA as a show, I hate its fanbase more than anything. The females in the fanbase only like the show to obsess over the looks and appearance of the good looking characters.. A lot of soy people like the show as well, which makes me hesitant to even watch it.

The second option at least provides security for those with genetic abnormalities that cant be easily reversed or fixed with generic engineering.

Hope more chads dead

I thought it was a subdivision of Slavs, like the people from the Balkans.
No bro, they're fairly distinct both genetically and linguistically. Also balkans are a really diverse region, Slavs are just one of the main ethnicities there

No bro, they're fairly distinct both genetically and linguistically. Also balkans are a really diverse region, Slavs are just one of the main ethnicities there
Yeah, I just checked. The more you know...