Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Right now, you are living at the prime of your life . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
And it will never get better. This is the only time in modern history where it's socially acceptable NOT to fuck like a heathen. When the curve is flattened, when the vaccine is found- just rope, you're not gonna be a part of that new "baby boom" society is currently mythologizing. The inevitability is that you will be stampeded over by the lust of single ladies. This will be a unique small window of time where 5/10s stand a chance. The single ladies out there probably have a bit of skin hunger, and this time around, condoms are in short supply, and Chad's balls are legit drained. They will finally settle for something close to a looks-match. But if you are ethnic. If you are small in the penis. If you are short. If you are too ugly in the face . . . that small window- IS SHUTTERED to you.

ALL THE FUCKING SEX, and maybe, you are 2 PSL points away from ascending. SORRY BUDDY. You are 1 PSL short from this once-in-a-lifetime pussy sale. It will be a FUCKING PUSSY SALE, you don't have the GENETIC COUPONS for the deal of the century. Sure Bed Bath & Beyond gives EVERYONE a fucking coupon, but women aren't THAT slutty. You are out of luck trucels. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Its all downhill from here

Welcome to 2020 , try not to kill yourself

I was born and my life was over

Ngl I have gotten uglier. I'm getting closer and closer to becoming hammy-tier

will never get better only get worse

Ngl I have gotten uglier. I'm getting closer and closer to becoming hammy-tier
so many of these teen to mid twenty niggers that post here have no idea. it gets worse and worse

i havent been in my prime for about a decade now