RageFuel Rightwing coworker complains about me not having a gf, also complains about me getting one.

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

KHHV Conqueror of demonic GigaStacies
★★★
15d 12h 39m
Conservativecel foreigner here,

Rightwing coworker complains about me not having a gf,
He also complains about foreigners sleeping with italian girls.

For fuck's sake make up your mind already :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Even if i had a chance with women i would still put myself in this self celibacy shit to prevent mixing eastern european DNA with Italian DNA

I have no choice in any case, Stop complaining every fucking day.
What a pitiful existence.

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
78d 4h 46m
get an eastern european gf then

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★★
8d 23h 11m

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

★★★
15d 12h 39m
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★★
8d 23h 11m
Cafecel

Cafecel

Overseer of Cope
9d 9h 41m
Conservativecel foreigner here,

Rightwing coworker complains about me not having a gf,
He also complains about foreigners sleeping with italian girls.

For fuck's sake make up your mind already :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Even if i had a chance with women i would still put myself in this self celibacy shit to prevent mixing eastern european DNA with Italian DNA

I have no choice in any case, Stop complaining every fucking day.
What a pitiful existence.
It's over.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass
★★★★★
35d 3h 2m
Ask him to help you.

Byronic Incellino

Byronic Incellino

★★★
15d 12h 39m

God tier avi​

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★★
8d 23h 11m
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★★
8d 23h 11m
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
107d 5h 32m
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
Some years ago I worked with a wonderful woman named Joanne. Joanne was the head of marketing for my team and whilst she was always very professional and on task in her work, she always had a little mischievous side which I enjoyed whenever she offered a little glimpse of it. She was confident in herself and her body and whilst she was quite rounded in her body shape, she had very attractive curves and a rounded ass which was very well framed in her various light and dark work trousers. I would often find myself catching a glimpse of her bending down or as she walked past my desk. She appeared to wear a mixture of g-strings and regular panties, which I could guage from the very occasional glimpse of the top of her ass which sometimes accidentally peeked from below her blouse when she leaned particularly far over.
One evening after work we were lucky enough to attend a drinks evening to celebrate the success of part of our work. The evening had gone well and Joanne's curves were particularly well accented by her tight jeans which were pulled towards her hips and light top which left just a suggestion of her breasts beneath it. We had eaten well and drank numerous complementary drinks before taking a cab back to the office to pick up our things. We both lived in a similar direction so I offered to walk Joanne back towards her place to make sure she got home safely. The office was made up of a number of small floors and only had a unisex bathroom on each. I had to pee but I noticed Joanne looked a little uncomfortable as we made our way back to our section of the office, so I assumed she had to pee too and decided to let her call it first and go before me. "I'm sorry I'm just going to nip in the toilet before we go", she said with a slight urgency. "No problem", I said. I heard the toilet lid lift as I scrolled on my phone, wasting time as I waited. I was surprised at how much I could hear from the bathroom, much more so in the silent office than with the buzz of people. I heard a steady trickle of pee onto the toilet and a gentle sigh, which made me smile.
At that moment, I was sure I heard a slight crackle. As I listened closely I was almost shocked to hear the crackling sound becoming more prominent, followed by a very faint moan. Joanne was most definitely pooping and I couldn't believe I was hearing it. I was imagining her cheeks spread apart on the seat, her asshole puckering as a thick and heavily ridged turd tried to make its way out. The crackle was still audible and she was clearly pushing more now. The sound of her log inching its way out, leaving a light trace as it went was captivating. A deep echoing thunk followed, immediately accompanied by another sigh. I could hear a much looser, juicier sound now, clearly her solid poop had been holding back a softer, creamier load behind it. Several splashes and what can only be described as a 'splurt' made their way through the wall into the my eagerly awaiting ears. Listening and imagining Joanne sat there pushing out a moist and creamy shit from beneath those gorgeous curves was mesmerising and left me with my heart racing and deeply turned on. I heard her reach for toilet paper, clearly giving her glisteningly poop stained ring a good wipe, followed by the sound of her dressing herself and flushing.
By this point I had now moved further away from the bathroom so as not to seem as if I was lurking. When Joanne finally emerged and I had just had time to hide my arousal with a little creative tucking and belt adjusting. "Sorry about that", she said, "my friend is actually driving back this way it turns out, so she's going to pick me up, I hope that's okay". "Of course not, it'll save you walking, I'll walk as I need to get a few steps in after all that food". Joanna laughed a little, "Yeah that was a lot of food, I had a big lunch too!". Joanne's phone rang and she arranged her ride with her friend. She thanked me for a nice night and I wished her a safe journey home. I could barely wait until I heard her ride drive off. I headed straight for the bathroom.
The smell immediately hit me as I opened the door. I locked it behind me and closed my eyes for a second, imagining her still there. I lifted the lid. I was greeted with the sight of a thick, almost greasy and very thick skid running all the way across the base of the bowl from the very front edge of the water, as well as some other pieces which hasn't been flushed away completely. Clearly Joanne had leaned far forward to push her poop out and it had hit the bowl before the water at one part. The remaining poop was a mixture of light and dark brown and it had clearly been in her for some time. I stood there replaying it in my head and at that moment I knew I had to get myself closer to that gorgeous ass.
Thankfully I did around 8 months later, but that's a story for another time.