Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RIP NEETAndTidy

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
RIP @NEETAndTidy my nigga :feelsbadman: I hope you're happier in your new place. You will always remembered as a great streamer and good brother of us @RegisterUserName @Weeb25 @Blacktarpill @Eskimocel :cryfeels: You will be missed brother.May Allah bless his soul. forgive him of his sins. you will be missed...

He will not comeback? It's not permanent right?

Remember Thug motherfuckers don't die,we get high and we multiply,mothefuckers.
He will not comeback? It's not permanent right?
It's perma..

It's not perma but he's gone for good apparently...
I can't contact him on discord either...

His name still showing on the members lists

R.I.P. this site

This place is like a ghost town now

He roped and his blood is on mods hands

How do we know he's gone forever?

I thought it was only a temp ban

Damn... part of the reason I registered was to join his stream. Feelsbadman...

Incel Holocaust of april 2019 tbh

Another weeb bites the dust

Inb4 sub 100 posts posters and mods are left

What bs was he banned for

revive him man

He made himself appear offline so that we can't see when he's lurking. Mods can bypass privacy settings, though, so they could tell us when he was last online or if he's gone for good.

He made himself appear offline so that we can't see when he's lurking. Mods can bypass privacy settings, though, so they could tell us when he was last online or if he's gone for good.
ur detective?

RIP

Yooo what the fuck is going on?

Incel Holocaust of april 2019 tbh
And I thought things had gotten out of hand by February. At this rate the only people left will be infiltrators, poltards, and meme spammers

This is getting ridiculous

Are the rabb.it streams still actual?

More Incels died in the holocaust than there are atoms in the entire universe.
More incels died this week than all the jews in the holohoax combined

Death to the reactionary intelligentsia! Purge all those who deviate from the Blackpilled dialectic.

retarded drama is retarded. "muh mod overreach" meanwhile he made a thread basically telling french people that he would kill them if he could, got warned for racebait, and then made a thread where he complained about getting warned for racebait JFL

The loss of prominent users is having a huge effect on the site, and not in a good way..

Either the mods are ignorant to this or they are actively trying to kill the forum.
tbh 99% of the threads are almost identical to previous ones theres only so much that can be squeezed out of certain topics

tbh 99% of the threads are almost identical to previous ones theres only so much that can be squeezed out of certain topics

That’s why I’m amazed that there are guys here who are active every day and with so many posts. There’s only so much and so long you can discuss certain topics imo.

he will be back eventually, leaving a community that he has been apart of for so long over just an unfair temp seems ridiculous imo

Good user. RIP

It was only a couple of days ago I told him that I hope he didn't get banned..

I never would have thought I'd see him banned. Makes you wonder what this place will look like in even just a few months from now.

A lot of great posters got banned on very shaky grounds in the last half a year or so, it sucks tbh

And I thought things had gotten out of hand by February. At this rate the only people left will be infiltrators, poltards, and meme spammers
February maybe. But the purge has been going strong this month.

He was one of my favorites here.