Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RIP NEETAndTidy

Most of the posters that people cry about getting banned are meme spammers that have 15k posts a year.
@NEETAndTidy and @Grotesque weren’t meme spammers or even spammers at all
February maybe. But the purge has been going strong this month.
Yes, it seems that being a high profile memeber is an unsafe position to be in right now

Please no, @NEETAndTidy is important.

I qualified it with "most," and 15k posts in less than a year is definitely mostly spam
By “most” I assume you’re focusing on @Ritalincel. Neither of the two I mention however had 15k posts
What the hell, really? he should come back, he's an important part of this forum
Let’s hope he does. This place needs all of the good posters it can get

retarded drama is retarded. "muh mod overreach" meanwhile he made a thread basically telling french people that he would kill them if he could, got warned for racebait, and then made a thread where he complained about getting warned for racebait JFL
not even just one. he created another thread after he was warned for the first complain thread before finally earning a temporary ban.

R.I.P. this site

This place is like a ghost town now

Well the mods have banned like 1/3rd of the fucking users on this forum.

Just go back and click on any thread made a few years ago and you'll see pretty much every user in that thread has since been perma banned. If you wantonly ban everyone over trivial bullshit 24/7 you'll drive your userbase away. Wow, what a shock.

The mods here show no mercy either. Even this forum's most popular and prolific users have been perma banned over vague shit like a "low effort post". With no hope of appeal.

Last edited:
gHyXSC7.gif

You're right. 14892 in 11 months. My apologies.
And was @NEETAndTidy a known spammer? A post count that large is reasonable for an active user who joined in May

not even just one. he created another thread after he was warned for the first complain thread before finally earning a temporary ban.
I wonder if half the people complaining about his ban even knows why he was banned. I liked him as a poster, but this little spat is so infantile and petty that even someone who got along with him can't help but cringe and side with the mods. Very unbecoming of someone who isn't a 15 year old foid

Why does he want to kill french people?

the only people left soon will be our mod team of bitter ethnics

Incels are getting genocided left and right.

Is he really gone? He wasn't permabanned so part of me just want to say "see you tomorrow", but considering how many great users are getting perma'd I don't even doubt he quit for good :cryfeels:

Well he is unbanned now

retarded drama is retarded. "muh mod overreach" meanwhile he made a thread basically telling french people that he would kill them if he could, got warned for racebait, and then made a thread where he complained about getting warned for racebait JFL
Yeah, dude got easily butthurt although he was a good guy I guess. He got warned fairly and then warned again fairly. That's autism for you I guess.
I once got temp banned unfairly, I actually tried to help people here and by doing that I got banned, you can imagine how I felt lol but I wasn't butthurt enough to complain and quit the forum, ofc I talked to few people to let my frustrations out but that's it. More likely there's a bigger reason on why he quit. Seemed like a polite boi.

he kicked me from his rabbit stream.

Well the mods have banned like 1/3rd of the fucking users on this forum.

Just go back and click on any thread made a few years ago and you'll see pretty much every user in that thread has since been perma banned. If you wantonly ban everyone over trivial bullshit 24/7 you'll drive your userbase away. Wow, what a shock.

The mods here show no mercy either. Even this forum's most popular and prolific users have been perma banned over vague shit like a "low effort post". With no hope of appeal.

I don't know why you're surprised at that. There can be only too much scrutiny while getting in, so it makes sense that most users who are registered are not up to par. It's not about the amount/percentage of people that get banned, it's about keeping the forum the way it was intended to be. The rules are just common sense for an incel forum. Would you have preferred that they just let all the racebaiters,spammers, larpers and infiltrators run free just for the sake of not banning too many people?

Yeah, dude got easily butthurt although he was a good guy I guess. He got warned fairly and then warned again fairly. That's autism for you I guess.
I once got temp banned unfairly, I actually tried to help people here and by doing that I got banned, you can imagine how I felt lol but I wasn't butthurt enough to complain and quit the forum, ofc I talked to few people to let my frustrations out but that's it. More likely there's a bigger reason on why he quit. Seemed like a polite boi.
Yeah I liked NEET. He's cool

RIP to my favourite incel poster, please free him!

Would you have preferred that they just let all the racebaiters,spammers, larpers and infiltrators run free just for the sake of not banning too many people?
lad the most prominent racebaiters in this community have moderator positions

Free him or Im shooting incels.co with no survivors

Even on incel websites, incels get mogged and shunned. Why even live :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Incelocaust April 2019 is almost over boyos. I predict there'll be one more victim.

what's wrong with french people?

French are all liberal degenerates they are the birthplace of feminism, democracy and all other Jewish ideas that have turned the world into a shithole

French are all liberal degenerates they are the birthplace of feminism, democracy and all other Jewish ideas that have turned the world into a shithole
...I think I may kind of agree with NeetAndTidy