Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP RopeMan

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
He was a truecel, indeed. Probably worse looking than Blackops2cel. A legit 2/10.

This was his final thread. He has not posted or replied since.

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Rope-is-the-only-way-for-true-Incels?highlight=RopeMan

RIP RopeMan; safe travels in the abyss.

A only real way out for a truecel.

He knew jt was over and he knew what needed to be done. A true hero unlike us weaklings who still cling on to nothing

Dude was hideous ngl

Rahmawn said:
Dude was hideous ngl

Just lol at this comment. What the fuck has this place become? Incels bullying other incels? Is this Lookism all over again? How pitiful honestly. To see brothers point against other brothers. I guess it's true though. We are fucking hypocrites then. How are you going to call someone "hideous" when we are all subhuman here? I guess now we should see how Stacy and Chad look at us and know how they feel. Same with normies.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at this comment. What the fuck has this place become? Incels bullying other incels? Is this Lookism all over again? How pitiful honestly. To see brothers point against other brothers. I guess it's true though. We are fucking hypocrites then. How are you going to call someone "hideous" when we are all subhuman here? I guess now we should see how Stacy and Chad look at us and know how they feel. Same with normies.

Why is calling someone ugly bullying? 
I have mad respect for tbe guy,but he as ugly AF. 
And he was a TRUECEL after all,being ugly goes with it. 
Saying he is ugly.is like sayinf sky is blue. 
He was ugly and it was over for him.

St.Tropez said:
Why is calling someone ugly bullying? 
I have mad respect for tbe guy,but he as ugly AF. 
And he was a TRUECEL after all,being ugly goes with it. 
Saying he is ugly.is like sayinf sky is blue. 
He was ugly and it was over for him.

It's over for almost all of us too. I'm a 3/10. He's a 1.5-2. Guess what? We are still ugly in the end. All sub5 are ugly men and will never get attention from women. There is no difference.

anincelforlifelol said:
It's over for almost all of us too. I'm a 3/10. He's a 1.5-2. Guess what? We are still ugly in the end. All sub5 are ugly men and will never get attention from women. There is no difference.

Massive cope.
A 5 could get s gf if he went out and really approached like mad and did online game as well. 

Every pont carries a different life experience. Keep in mind that lookism is also in friends sphwre not just dating

St.Tropez said:
Massive cope.
A 5 could get s gf if he went out and really approached like mad and did online game as well. 

Every pont carries a different life experience. Keep in mind that lookism is also in friends sphwre not just dating

Read what I said. I said SUB5. A 5 can get a girlfriend, sure, but in the end he'd get cucked. However it is OVER for sub5s, so there is no fucking difference between a 4 and a 2. Both invisible to women.

anincelforlifelol said:
Read what I said. I said SUB5. A 5 can get a girlfriend, sure, but in the end he'd get cucked. However it is OVER for sub5s, so there is no fucking difference between a 4 and a 2. Both invisible to women.

There is difference between a 2 anx 4.
A 2 would need massive money game to get a gf,while a 4 if he was ultra normie and had a decent job could at least get some short relationships. 

You are coping here because you are clumping up everyone in sane league. 
I used to see this type of cope a lot on looksim where they would falsly say  it was over for sub8.

anincelforlifelol said:
Rahmawn said:
Dude was hideous ngl

Fakecels taking over

St.Tropez said:
A 2 would need massive money game to get a gf,while a 4 if he was ultra normie and had a decent job could at least get some short relationships. 

I used to see this type of cope a lot on looksim where they would falsly say  it was over for sub8.

Yeah bro at 2 you'd get cucked and at 4 you'd get cucked. No difference whatsoever.

St.Tropez said:

You guys are derailing the thread. This is a tribute to a fallen incel, not an argument about ugliness. Go to Lookism with this bullshit.

omfg i reversed image searched his pic and the slender man trailer came up

its over

anincelforlifelol said:

Exactly, most of the brocels roped when r/incels got banned.

Panda said:
omfg i reversed image searched his pic and the slender man trailer came up

its over

This got me LOL

GeneticDysfunction said:
most of the brocels roped when r/incels got banned.
I wonder how many were pushed to the rope by reddit

anincelforlifelol said:

I wish that were true but there are chads and noncels that post here. Its in the rules. As long as you're blackpilled and dont brag you're allowed. But you still see bragging every now and then.

anincelforlifelol said:

I wish that were true but there are chads and noncels that post here. Its in the rules. As long as you're blackpilled and dont brag you're allowed. But you still see bragging every now and then.

He's not dead. If he was really going to kill himself he would've done it on stream.

He found his way back home.

giphy.gif

anincelforlifelol said:

He legitimately was though and that's why he departed. His parents should have put him on Accutane before his acne got to that stage

anincelforlifelol said:
Rahmawn said:
Dude was hideous ngl
Anyone would bully their close ones just to feel a sense of superiority and overcome their issues and insecurities. Incels are no better than no normies, except for very select few ones who actually went through bullying and don’t want anyone else to experience it.

What the fuck ! This is madness.

Acne scar treatment + light beard would get this dude laid easily.

Mentalcel is a real thing.

BlackpilledAF said:
What the fuck ! This is madness.
Acne scar treatment + light beard would get this dude laid easily.
Mentalcel is a real thing.
Lmao stop. His philtrum and bone structure were absolute shit. He had to get lots of surgeries just to look human.

Octopusgun2 said:
Lmao stop. His philtrum and bone structure were absolute shit. He had to get lots of surgeries just to look human.

In respect for the dead man, I'll refrain from posting further in this thread. 

I swear though, some replies are indicative how deeply disturbed some individuals in here are.

anincelforlifelol said:

I'm not here to deny reality or bully just bluntly sympathizing with his decision to end it

anincelforlifelol said:

Lookism? GTFO with that SJW crap.

BlackpilledAF said:
In respect for the dead man, I'll refrain from posting further in this thread. 

I swear though, some replies are indicative how deeply disturbed some individuals in here are.

I made this thread out of respect for him. It is universally agreed upon that he was subhuman looking, it is not meant to be insulting.

This is a tribute to him as a human being, and an acknowledgement of the pain and struggles he endured in life.

RIP Ropeman. He had the balls to do what many of us cannot.