Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP Saint Hamudi

fatcel = volcel @BrendioEEE duplicate.

lmao he used to post that he has a wife and children and social group jfl

Hah. The double standards of this forum is sickening.

So we're allowing fakecels, moneymaxers and former sex havers to larp as "incel contributors", when in fact their only struggle is a turbulent dating market post Tinder (2013)?

Hamudi reminds me of this manlet guy at a gym I used to frequent. His Kebab shop business ruined by alimony payments from his ex-wife and kids.

He just took a shower bro 23/07/2020.

New video same channel as "I can't take it".

Kentray Brown (kentcel) pulled the same shit.

I know, what a proverbial cocktease these "suicidal" incels are.

So we don't need the Samaritans, we just need to Grohe SmartControl-maxx?

34705000_n_p.jpg

Last edited:
He just took a shower bro 23/07/2020.

New video same channel as "I can't take it".

Kentray Brown (kentcel) pulled the same shit.

I know, what a proverbial cocktease these "suicidal" incels are.

So we don't need the Samaritans, we just need to Grohe SmartControl-maxx?

34705000_n_p.jpg

Fuck why does he do all these vids in german.? He must know his base is much easier to reach in English, or if not Hindi, mandarin, Arabic, prob reach the least number of incels speaking Deutsch ffs

Fuck why does he do all these vids in german.? He must know his base is much easier to reach in English, or if not Hindi, mandarin, Arabic, prob reach the least number of incels speaking Deutsch ffs

Click on settings, CC and change to English.

He lives in Germany which is the 4th worst feminist anti-male shithole in the world.

But I get what you're saying.

Click on settings, CC and change to English.

He lives in Germany which is the 4th worst feminist anti-male shithole in the world.

But I get what you're saying.
Germany also has high chad concentration, plus German foids are amongst least lookist and least hypergamous in the world.

Ie. There's less incels there, and the incels are not openly treated badly.

But yes it is also a liberal feminist hellhole

According to the renowned scholar of the Caucasian studies Cyril Toumanoff, the Moschians were the early proto-Georgian (Hebrew) tribe which were integrated into the first early Georgian (Hebrew) state of Iberia.

View: https://youtu.be/0yjm61rRHbU

Source? there's very little information on what language Moschians even spoke it's hard to believe someone like Cyril Toumanoff would've made such baseless statements.

Georgian language belongs to the Kartvelian Language family and isn't related to Semetic in any way, the only real connection Georgian Language has with Semitic is loan words from Akkadian and various Biblical terms.

Brootal, hope he finds his way

he cant rope who will lead us

:feelsrope:Video is unavailable for me