Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rip to my banned niggas...

Which banned niggas in particular?

It's not the same without them tbh.

@Tellem--T , @Zyros , @incelman,

FukkenLoser
Solitarian_Walker

Don’t miss zyros. He was a Chad LARPer.

jesus, you're really complaining about "r9k gay shit" (aka just anime girl pics) when you personally consider some of the most disgustingly gay people who have ever graced this forum to be good friends? come on.

@FrailPaleStaleMale
@notafed

jesus, you're really complaining about "r9k gay shit" (aka just anime girl pics) when you personally consider some of the most disgustingly gay people who have ever graced this forum to be good friends? come on.

who for example?

who for example?
think of anyone. better yet, take a look at their discord servers.

i get along with cocksucker, true, but the conversations between us is mere teasing and it is obvious... unlike making artificial femininity and gayness your entire personality to attention whore as best you can. you're no stranger to such people.

think of anyone. better yet, take a look at their discord servers.

i get along with cocksucker, true, but the conversations between us is mere teasing and it is obvious... unlike making artificial femininity and gayness your entire personality to attention whore as best you can. you're no stranger to such people.

? based 0 examples

@LDARBuddah they made a thread about your thing ded srs.

@Tellem--T , @Zyros , @incelman,

All of them confirmed sex havers, not surprised since you yourself are not a virgin, you should just go post on misc or lookism and let us virgin have this one forum on the entire internet

All of them confirmed sex havers, not surprised since you yourself are not a virgin, you should just go post on misc or lookism and let us virgin have this one forum on the entire internet

incelman is the greatest shitposter incelosphere will ever see and you know thats a fact

incelman is the greatest shitposter incelosphere will ever see and you know thats a fact

Hes not a virgin so nobody gives a shit

Its like being the biggest incelosphere slayer, wtf is even the point of that title

You uncle tom incels should stop sympathizing with obvious fakecels

Hes not a virgin so nobody gives a shit

Its like being the biggest incelosphere slayer, wtf is even the point of that title

You uncle tom incels should stop sympathizing with obvious fakecels

cope

@Sniffles not banned but haven't seen him lately. Also @Smallframecel

Last edited:
damn, @incelkingkong lost the v-card? :feelsree:

even if I could I would refuse so I can stay a part of this community

this shit website is not worth it anymore except for a several good users

few months ago i would've agreed with your sentiment

Lookism sucks bro

Also I learned my lesson after I got banned last year, have you ever seen me brag?

@Eskimocel
@Ritalincel
@Smallframecel
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@Insomniac
@Fontaine
@celery
@notafed
@jerrycan dan
+More
Free them pls

Last edited by a moderator:
this shit website is not worth it anymore except for a several good users

few months ago i would've agreed with your sentiment
tbh, this place is becoming censored and controlled now. I understand that’s what they have to do to keep the site from being takened down, but it’s quickly losing it’s charm.

Hopefully the mods figure out how to enforce the low effort rule fairly and things turn around.

We need to make a list of every banned account on here and free them all at once

This place is still relevant?