Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rip to my truecel co-worker

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
hes a 5'4 giga soyboy with a literal neckbeard, obsessed with t. capeshit, and is the definition of a submissive complacent work drone that suffers through extra long shifts by himself while the manager never comes in or does anything.

he said hes married and has 3 kids which originally came to me as a huge surprise, but I later overheard him having a conversation with a customer where he said 2 of them weren't his :feelshaha: :feelshaha: not only is this utter subhuman genetic failure suffering endless hours of menial slave-tier work alongside me, but hes also getting cucked by his wife and raising her kids JFL what a fucking joke.

ive never seen his wife but i gurantee shes ugly as fuck, im almost 100% shes a extra large landwhale, and the odds hes in some kind of cucked hypergamous relationship are high.

tbh i kinda feel bad for him because hes actually super nice and friendly to me unlike everyone else.

this fucker needs to get the bluepill beaten out of him

Imagine raising another man's kids:feelshaha: better incel than cuck

working + getting cucked + manlet = soy overdose. upgrade your own security this guy will freak out soon

hes a 5'4 giga soyboy with a literal neckbeard, obsessed with t. capeshit, and is the definition of a submissive complacent work drone that suffers through extra long shifts by himself while the manager never comes in or does anything.

he said hes married and has 3 kids which originally came to me as a huge surprise, but I later overheard him having a conversation with a customer where he said 2 of them weren't his :feelshaha: :feelshaha: not only is this utter subhuman genetic failure suffering endless hours of menial slave-tier work alongside me, but hes also getting cucked by his wife and raising her kids JFL what a fucking joke.

ive never seen his wife but i gurantee shes ugly as fuck, im almost 100% shes a extra large landwhale, and the odds hes in some kind of cucked hypergamous relationship are high.

tbh i kinda feel bad for him because hes actually super nice and friendly to me unlike everyone else.
maybe he married a single mom with 2 kids, and she needed a beta buck so had a kid with him to make him pay for the 2 others

working + getting cucked + manlet = soy overdose. upgrade your own security this guy will freak out soon

i feel bad for him tho i mean hes actually really nice
maybe he married a single mom with 2 kids, and she needed a beta buck so had a kid with him to make him pay for the 2 others

the job is literally minimum wage ($10 an hour JFL)

Probably also posts on IT to feel better about himself.

Just donate the fruits of labour to your wife's sons theory

what the point of living like that

Just donate the fruits of labour to your wife's sons theory
:feelskek:

what the point of living like that
I know a dude wagecucking minimum wage and having left college for a kid he knocked a girl up with. The chick bangs ghetto blacks and gets free housing, meanwhile the dad has to wagecuck and pay for the son's expenses. It is so brootal.