Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP wizardcel

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
@wizardcel permabanned all of a sudden

you triggered a lot of IT cucks bro
just...
May this man of culture and his lolicon heart rest in peace.

Last edited:
Wtf is going on right now?

so many high profile users banned recently jfl, is that the biggest purge we've had so far? ritanicel, incelkingong, wizardcel, supersayangymcel, and couple of others

He statusmaxxed hard. He knew exactly how to reel those cucked faggots in time and time again.

Anyone know what he did?

Anyone know what he did?
he kept on making edgy jb worship threads that triggered cucktears, mods told him to stop he didn't listen and got banned

Every user that becomes popular on this forum is doomed to be banned it seems.

FUCK, he actually made good posts that pissed off cucks. He will be missed.

over 4 this forum tbh

he kept on making edgy jb worship threads that triggered cucktears, mods told him to stop he didn't listen and got banned
We mustn't insult the finely aged m'lady:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Makes me more reluctant to post anymore tbh

RIP fellow wizard :feelsmage:

I have no words..........

the great incel holocaust of 2019 tbh

so many high profile users banned recently jfl, is that the biggest purge we've had so far? ritanicel, incelkingong, wizardcel, supersayangymcel, and couple of others
The forum is becoming way too strict. This + the fact most of the really good and classical users are perma'd make one disheartened with it...

stop whining... man brothers. are you real man? or are you faggots?

The forum is becoming way too strict. This + the fact most of the really good and classical users are perma'd make one disheartened with it...
I suspect that s:soy:rge is trying to make this place more comfortable for foids so they'll join by the time he takes down our "no girls allowed" picket sign

mods are killing this site
in the beginning i thought you are a real man dude. stop whining. do your own thing brother. stop fucking whining man. dude, i begin to believe that here are just women. and most of the so called " incels" would do everything for a slut that shows up. grow up brother

He always triggered IT which was funny but I think his JB obsession was the problem tbh this should be a bastion of free speech as we are ostracized everywhere else

Called it, pls listen to me guys next time xdddddddd

mods are killing this site

banning ritalincel was the coup de grâce
Coup de Grace
Can be used by illusions. Disabled by Break. Pierces spell immunity. Play
R
C
Coup de Grace icon.png
Ability
Passive
Affects
Enemies

Phantom Assassin refines her combat abilities, gaining a chance of delivering a devastating critical strike to enemy units. Stifling Dagger shares the same critical strike chance.
Proc Chance: 15% (Talent 20%)
Critical Damage: 200%/325%/450%

Can be used by illusions. Red critical numbers are before illusion and armor reduction.
A divine strike, Mortred honors her opponent by choosing them for death.

Last edited:

I agree.

For the sake of the longevity of the forum itself, they really need tone down the issuing of permabans. Permabans should be given out to only the worst users. At the moment, they are dolled out in response to infractions that really could be resolved with at most a month long ban.

This place has become almost unrecognizable.

He always triggered IT which was funny but I think his JB obsession was the problem tbh this should be a bastion of free speech as we are ostracized everywhere else
No, the final straw for his ban was female worship (according to the mod's interpretation).

I agree.

For the sake of the longevity of the forum itself, they really need tone down the issuing of permabans. Permabans should be given out to only the worst users. At the moment, they are dolled out in response to infractions that really could be resolved with at most a month long ban.

This place has become almost unrecognizable.
faggot. be a real man and stop whining

Another good user banned.

Start planning the exodus

Start planning the exodus
I just hope that, in the scenario that people become dissatisfied with this forum enough for it to lose its position as the main incel forum, the new main one isn't on cuckit. I don't want to go there...

This forum has rules that are too malleable, mods can pretty much ban whoever they see fit. They also seem to have formed some sort of cliques on discord. Too many permabans, they should be used as an absolute last resort.
I just hope that, in the scenario that people become dissatisfied with this forum enough for it to lose its position as the main incel forum, the new main one isn't on cuckit. I don't want to go there...
I don't think that anyone considers it to be a viable option at this point tbh.

Most of his stories this guy would tell definetly had to be fake and larps

What the fuck man, so many users banned on these last days

God damn it I cant lose any more posters

real ones dropping left and right

Unban him, what the fuck, why was he banned? He was the best CuckTears baiter this site ever had.

really going to miss his threads ngl