Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rise of the beta male, boomers GTFIH

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★

And his name his chad lmao.

It's over for those who think masculinity has merit.
But masculinity doesn't attract or get you friends anymore. Chad can enjoy pokemon, talk shit and low about sports, be occaisionally racist out of butthurt experiences about being jumped in the ghetto, and be artistic/poetic/ and maybe even take ballet and get laid more than some boomer raised bumpkin who loves sports, guns, rap music.
he can't even say misandry off of the top of his head.
women prefer wellspoken british doctors/ elegant pretty boys who LOOK GOOD than conservative aging flea bitten hicks. js

Last edited:
I know it might sound soy but i don't care about being ''masculine''. Maybe because i'm a pussy with a wimpy voice but i don't care about acting like a loud orangutan to impress some holes.

I know it might sound soy but i don't care about being ''masculine''. Maybe because i'm a pussy with a wimpy voice but i don't care about acting like a loud orangutan to impress some holes.
That's not the right way to impress them anyway. And doing that already has insecurity aspects that can sense. If you wanna do it right you need to run wit/ culture/ hipster game, while looksmaxxing.
Larping as a cowboy isn't gonna do shit unless the girl has some form of boomeritis.
Masculinity worked when men were fighting more/ masculinity was more notable with the rise of bs westerns. But now women can get their personal fill on what works better on instagram/ livestreming/ clubbing/ etc. and none of that cowboy shit has distinguishment that lasts. It falls flat to girls.
nowadays peopel in general like sophistication, flavor, intelligence, class, refinement rather than raw fighting power. The blades of today are oriented around resource gathering in civility rather than anything rawhide.

Last edited:
That's not the right way to impress them anyway. And doing that already has insecurity aspects that can sense. If you wanna do it right you need to run wit/ culture/ hipster game, while looksmaxxing.
Larping as a cowboy isn't gonna do shit unless the girl has some form of boomeritis.
Masculinity worked when men were fighting more/ masculinity was more notable with the rise of bs westerns. But now women can get their personal fill on what works better on instagram/ livestreming/ clubbing/ etc. and none of that cowboy shit has distinguishment that lasts. It falls flat to girls.
nowadays peopel in general like sophistication, flavor, intelligence, class, refinement rather than raw fighting power. The blades of today are oriented around resource gathering in civility rather than anything rawhide.
maybe. the only think i can do (unintentionally) is weirdmaxxing and im doing it since i was born.

Women like confident and masculine males, bro ! If you are a 20+ virgin is because you are not 'man' enough !
Let men be men, bolshevik jews !

Being masculine to women = having BONES and being over 6 feet tall.

It's happening!!!

"Masculine" just means accomplishing a goal in the physical world. That's why working class jobs are seen as "masculine" because each day shows some level of progress in the construction project or whatever, utilizing physical labor. By contrast, paper-pushing in some Sisyphus type no-goal bureaucracy is seen as non-masculine. This is the basic premise of the movie 'Office Space.'

Being masculine to women = having BONES and being over 6 feet tall.

Same principle as above. Having more of a "presence" in the physical world is seen as more masculine.

Usually the more meta-physical something is, the more feminine it is viewed. Astrology being a classic example.

women prefer wellspoken british doctors/ elegant pretty boys who LOOK GOOD than conservative aging flea bitten hicks. js

I don't see lines of prime age JB teenage foids waiting in line to fuck prettyboy doctors over high school football chads. What kind of retarded cope is this jfl.:feelskek::feelskek:

I’m a 23 year old Boomer, way too traditional to compete in 2019.

I don't see lines of prime age JB teenage foids waiting in line to fuck prettyboy doctors over high school football chads. What kind of retarded cope is this jfl.:feelskek::feelskek:
I meant to say that generically masculine men, without looks, are nothing.
A gentleman who does nearly nothing masculine, but with looks, gets laid to the point where generic masculinity is almost a peripheral.
What is with the undertone of your response back? you are gaslighting if you didn't know what I was saying.
Lol at how the masculine copers are afraid of whats going to happen.

"Masculine" just means accomplishing a goal in the physical world. That's why working class jobs are seen as "masculine" because each day shows some level of progress in the construction project or whatever, utilizing physical labor. By contrast, paper-pushing in some Sisyphus type no-goal bureaucracy is seen as non-masculine. This is the basic premise of the movie 'Office Space.'

Same principle as above. Having more of a "presence" in the physical world is seen as more masculine.

Usually the more meta-physical something is, the more feminine it is viewed. Astrology being a classic example.
very great perspective. How have you concluded this?

very great perspective. How have you concluded this?

Borrowing heavily from Comte, the man who coined the term "sociology" and attempted a physical-oriented religion called Positivism. It had some influence in Brazil and the religions motto is on the Brazilian flag:

""Love as a principle and order as the basis; progress as the goal"

Comte thought that "love" is like primitive people in awe of the sun. "Order" would be like astrological explanations of the sun's position relative to other 'heavenly bodies' and progress would be like science using knowledge of the universe to make some goal like achieving space exploration. I've noticed women seem more comfortable at steps one and two, and only very rarely are comfortable with engineering and physics.

In the U.S. a vivid example of this is the presidential campaign of Marriane Williamson. She literally said at one debate that, "we need to harness the power of love to get back to the moon." Well clearly "love" didn't get us to the moon, but her foid brain is just stuck at the ""awe" stage of understanding but she wants the benefits of progress in the physical world.

there will be no rise of betamales remember that

I meant to say that generically masculine men, without looks, are nothing.
A gentleman who does nearly nothing masculine, but with looks, gets laid to the point where generic masculinity is almost a peripheral.
What is with the undertone of your response back? you are gaslighting if you didn't know what I was saying.
Lol at how the masculine copers are afraid of whats going to happen.
Foids don't need to settle in 2019. They can have both via chad hareming. They can even fuck other men while in a relationship with their current beta. Why do you think open-relationships are popular amongst alternative and hipster foids?

Fortunately, we can use Tinder to prove our respective theories. You take a stereotypical good looking beta and see how many responses he gets, while I take a sterotypical chad/tyrone and see how many responses he gets.

Masculinity is like fashion. I doesn't make a difference below 6/10, but can make or break an 8/10 or 9/10 in a foids eyes.

Foids only care about looks as you say here , so where is the beta uprising?

Women are attracted to facially appealing men & that face generally looks the same, it's a pizza, the toppings are the secondary characteristics a woman likes:
Buff jock
Skinny musician chad
Nerdy intellectual chad
Hands on mr fix it
Charismatic surgeon
Lame millennial hipster

All that secondary shit is preference but the man must be good looking, that's mandatory for a woman to be in love with the guy.

The only way a guy can pull off getting a woman without the face is:

mega mega wealthy but the bitch is only there due to the money & will never love him.

The guy is status-maxxed somehow, showing off value.

The guy is average looking at least & beta buxxed hard, got a foid through social group, she'll leave if he shows weakness or cheat if a Chad is down to clown.

Run thug game, is intimidating & generally an asshole. He'll probably dump her or she'll leave after he beats her for the third time.

Lol they don't eve know what they are talking about. Betas? Where the fuck do women like shorter, bald, low status, low money and smal dicked men? And wanna mention NON NT MEN?
Please tell me where you can find those kind of foids big lol

Im an old trucker. It doesnt get more masculine then that

Borrowing heavily from Comte, the man who coined the term "sociology" and attempted a physical-oriented religion called Positivism. It had some influence in Brazil and the religions motto is on the Brazilian flag:

""Love as a principle and order as the basis; progress as the goal"

Comte thought that "love" is like primitive people in awe of the sun. "Order" would be like astrological explanations of the sun's position relative to other 'heavenly bodies' and progress would be like science using knowledge of the universe to make some goal like achieving space exploration. I've noticed women seem more comfortable at steps one and two, and only very rarely are comfortable with engineering and physics.

In the U.S. a vivid example of this is the presidential campaign of Marriane Williamson. She literally said at one debate that, "we need to harness the power of love to get back to the moon." Well clearly "love" didn't get us to the moon, but her foid brain is just stuck at the ""awe" stage of understanding but she wants the benefits of progress in the physical world.
So this is where oyu drw your conclusion that things that are gimmicky/ emotional based are primarily female, and being in reality is more of a male thing?
So it essentially means that women are more prone to enjoy/ love things that are not of this world, utility, but the flair/ gimmick of them. So it would make sense that low-utility chad because he can transcend their perspective of what is dour/ real would be more wanted than a high application buffmaxxed beta.
Lol they don't eve know what they are talking about. Betas? Where the fuck do women like shorter, bald, low status, low money and smal dicked men? And wanna mention NON NT MEN?
Their culture is becoming more mainstream because of the byproduct of leftism/ the fact that geno-expression for some reason is making more betas. So women have to compromise not seeing chads, or chads being way too occupied, and some foids having al ow self esteem and tired of waiting.

The conversation taking place between @vic624 and @Eugenicist seems so foreign on this low IQ forum, it feels weird to actually see a back and forth like this on something interesting, on this site, don't even know who Comte is but it sounds interesting

In a coffin, since they don´t have anything else to say.
Just necrophiliamaxx brahhh

The conversation taking place between @vic624 and @Eugenicist seems so foreign on this low IQ forum, it feels weird to actually see a back and forth like this on something interesting, on this site, don't even know who Comte is but it sounds interesting
brazilians are forced to study part of Comte's work.

Wrong about what modern women prefer. What you described is a gentleman, which is outdated and useless since society has put women on equal footing with men. Just look at articles about how feminists still get turned on by traditionally masculine men (not necessarily a bumpkin hick type). Just look at 'Butch' lesbians that emulate so called 'toxic masculinity'. Their criticisms are all just a collective, subconscious shit test to see if american men have the balls to stop all this bullshit.

Lol low iq nigga doesn't know (Comte) many high schoolers in Italy do know

This is how normies act masculine.

Thanks for the compliment bro. I have an interest in foidian language and how they seem to be stuck on "blue pilled" vernacular. Like when foids say the tired, "a confident man is attractive" line it's basically like saying, "a con man is attractive" since a "con" just means a confidence trick. "Confidence" is from the Latin "confidere" that means to have trust. We know from the blackpill that "trust" comes from the guy being aesthetically pleasing and producing a halo effect, but the foids are again stuck at the "awe" stage of understanding described by Comte.

Wrong about what modern women prefer. What you described is a gentleman, which is outdated and useless since society has put women on equal footing with men. Just look at articles about how feminists still get turned on by traditionally masculine men (not necessarily a bumpkin hick type). Just look at 'Butch' lesbians that emulate so called 'toxic masculinity'. Their criticisms are all just a collective, subconscious shit test to see if american men have the balls to stop all this bullshit.
Partially true. I think they have their complaints but they're definitely angry in a not concisely articulated way. It's rather superficial and feeling motivated. Women don't like any of that shit. Modern women today want traits in this order. James bond/ athlete, and then part musician/ bad boy.
Women want more of the sort like james bonds who are masculine, rather than bubba bumpkins. Traditionally masculine were never hicks except for the baby boomer generation as a way to stop whites from prioritizing their intelligence until the Jews fully consolidated their power. Just think about what could happen if the superhero/ alien/ star trek phenomenon were present today? It'd be a nightmare.
But the idea of refinement outside of hick-coping spheres has refinement and culture. Hicks don't ahve that.
Thanks for the compliment bro. I have an interest in foidian language and how they seem to be stuck on "blue pilled" vernacular. Like when foids say the tired, "a confident man is attractive" line it's basically like saying, "a con man is attractive" since a "con" just means a confidence trick. "Confidence" is from the Latin "confidere" that means to have trust. We know from the blackpill that "trust" comes from the guy being aesthetically pleasing and producing a halo effect, but the foids are again stuck at the "awe" stage of understanding described by Comte.

Women talk in correlation chains. Women talk about confidence because confidence is dependent on personal value. A component. So they're really alluding to something that doesn't make them superficial.

It's like when someone looks at a garden and they say they like the liveliness of it. When in reality that's a vaguesponse. There would be no life without the plants, but they won't speak about the plants and flowers.

Last edited:
Women talk in correlation chains. Women talk about confidence because confidence is dependent on personal value. A component. So they're really alluding to something that doesn't make them superficial.

It's like when someone looks at a garden and they say they like the liveliness of it. When in reality that's a vaguesponse. There would be no life without the plants, but they won't speak about the plants and flowers.

Yeah but it's probably not conscious obfuscation they're doing. The Comte awe/order/understanding sequence works well in the gardening example too. A foid will like you say praise a garden with a vague response, reflecting her "awe" and may even learn about how to best order things in the garden to better invoke that awe, kind of like interior decorating. However, a foid will almost understand specific details about why a certain color scheme or layout pattern invokes a particular response based on the psychological effect of certain optics.

I don't think they're unable to deeply understand things; some women DO perform at least adequately in engineering and physical science, but they just seem more comfortable at the "simpler" layers, which is why they find our blackpill discussions disconcerting.

Partially true. I think they have their complaints but they're definitely angry in a not concisely articulated way. It's rather superficial and feeling motivated. Women don't like any of that shit. Modern women today want traits in this order. James bond/ athlete, and then part musician/ bad boy.
Women want more of the sort like james bonds who are masculine, rather than bubba bumpkins. Traditionally masculine were never hicks except for the baby boomer generation as a way to stop whites from prioritizing their intelligence until the Jews fully consolidated their power. Just think about what could happen if the superhero/ alien/ star trek phenomenon were present today? It'd be a nightmare.
But the idea of refinement outside of hick-coping spheres has refinement and culture. Hicks don't ahve that.

The thing about james bond though is that he has the status to back up his confident, composed demeanor. If you mean that women basically want a bad boy with status then i agree- that's pretty much the ultimate partner for modern females. The midget dude from game of thrones has a pretty hot wife i believe, and im gonna go ahead and say it isnt because shes physically attracted to him. Shes probably a gold digger but still, status alone can do a lot in terms of SMV.

The thing about james bond though is that he has the status to back up his confident, composed demeanor. If you mean that women basically want a bad boy with status then i agree- that's pretty much the ultimate partner for modern females. The midget dude from game of thrones has a pretty hot wife i believe, and im gonna go ahead and say it isnt because shes physically attracted to him. Shes probably a gold digger but still, status alone can do a lot in terms of SMV.
All of it matters. Primal distinguishment comes in many forms, and the most important thing is that you're distinguished. Its not just looks money or status. It's the primal resonation. That's why a good looking 7/10 dude in cali is basically incel but if he moves to SEA he is a good because of lack of distinguishment around him.

Yeah but it's probably not conscious obfuscation they're doing. The Comte awe/order/understanding sequence works well in the gardening example too. A foid will like you say praise a garden with a vague response, reflecting her "awe" and may even learn about how to best order things in the garden to better invoke that awe, kind of like interior decorating. However, a foid will almost understand specific details about why a certain color scheme or layout pattern invokes a particular response based on the psychological effect of certain optics.

I don't think they're unable to deeply understand things; some women DO perform at least adequately in engineering and physical science, but they just seem more comfortable at the "simpler" layers, which is why they find our blackpill discussions disconcerting.
It's not conscientious, it is simply the female proclivity to pain aversion.
Describe awe/ order/ understanding as a process to me. Decode it in your personal readout.
Yes a foid understands things on a primal/ arbitrary level and what that physio-implicates more so than anything concrete.

With most people it's not that they are necessarily evil, but their primality discapacitates (refuses capacity) from them.
The more you see things in life, the more you realized that the capacities of things are far more important/ vital than something being in the negative.
Being numbed to/ or rejected from is worse than someone saying fuck you. (deliberate volatile act) (get fucked essentially, no respect). Or that you are not sacred.
Someone being numb to you though (most common form of disgrace on the planet) is where you're getting fucked by another person. It's essentially worse.

All of it matters. Primal distinguishment comes in many forms, and the most important thing is that you're distinguished. Its not just looks money or status. It's the primal resonation. That's why a good looking 7/10 dude in cali is basically incel but if he moves to SEA he is a good because of lack of distinguishment around him.
Idk man i could have some pretty cool clothing that distinguishes me from those around me and shows that i care about my appearance and by association- probably my health as well, but if the woman finds me physically undesirable or if she finds out im broke, that's pretty much it for my chances with her. All 3 are important but to different extents

I'd say it goes: Money>Status>Looks (broke chad is still affected by hypergamy)>Personality

I'd say it goes: Money>Status>Looks (broke chad is still affected by hypergamy)>Personality

You need to look up the meekspill. Broke-ass thug murderer now has a billionaire girlfriend just because he gained fame over his facial aesthetics. It's arguable the fame from being memed as good looking is what brought him to the attention of the billionaire foid, but the thing that can't be removed from the story is that the guy was good looking. His money (lack of) wasn't a factor in where he is now at all.

You need to look up the meekspill. Broke-ass thug murderer now has a billionaire girlfriend just because he gained fame over his facial aesthetics. It's arguable the fame from being memed as good looking is what brought him to the attention of the billionaire foid, but the thing that can't be removed from the story is that the guy was good looking. His money (lack of) wasn't a factor in where he is now at all.
True, but how many instances of that exact situation are there, where a rich woman dates down? Usually the inverse is the norm, with billionaire guys dating harems of broke but beautiful women. Also, to be fair, jeremy meeks was a model before he got arrested so its not like he was a total good looking nobody. You have to factor in also that being memed has most likely given him career options that he may not have had before.

It's not conscientious, it is simply the female proclivity to pain aversion.
Describe awe/ order/ understanding as a process to me. Decode it in your personal readout.
Yes a foid understands things on a primal/ arbitrary level and what that physio-implicates more so than anything concrete.

She "understands" things but I wouldn't apply that term to subconscious understanding. Many people have instinctual aversions to certain animals or insects, but that doesn't mean they know why they do. A Western European who is disgusted by rats doesn't need to have a conscious understanding of the Black Death and natural selection to have a reaction to the presence of rats.

If a foid is "numb" (to use your term) to someone, I don't find that as offensive as creating an averse enough reaction that her conscious brain interprets her subconscious feelings as revulsion. I can see why you might feel that way though, since it's like one's existence invokes nothing to the foid.

I cope as an invisiblecel by thinking of it like how people step on roaches because they're ugly, but are attracted to ladybugs because they're pretty. Being the grasshopper they don't even notice doesn't seem like the worst thing.

Idk man i could have some pretty cool clothing that distinguishes me from those around me and shows that i care about my appearance and by association- probably my health as well, but if the woman finds me physically undesirable or if she finds out im broke, that's pretty much it for my chances with her. All 3 are important but to different extents

You misread. I meant to say that primal distinguishment is based on how the person primally esteems you. And distinguishments like being good looking set you apart from the general universe. If you're in india, or asia and there's a billion who look like you, then distinguishment is gone. You need to rely on personality. Doesn't work with foids
But if her subjective perspective finds that of value, then alright.

You misread. I meant to say that primal distinguishment is based on how the person primally esteems you. And distinguishments like being good looking set you apart from the general universe. If you're in india, or asia and there's a billion who look like you, then distinguishment is gone. You need to rely on personality. Doesn't work with foids
But if her subjective perspective finds that of value, then alright.
I got you. Just depends on the girl i guess

The list you gave with looks being first is because looks have the most primal dominarchal (dominance hierarchy) value because the physical body is primally read as a power-conduit of physical ability.
And it is the most unchangeable which makes it a well-grounded distinguishment since opponents cannot change their appearance really either.
Personality is the least distinguishable because it is the most changeable/ malleable and in of itself may present hte least amount of distinguishments that are unchangaeable. Women love to choose based on the tournament mode of discernment. We are a rather crude darwinian species indeed.
True, but how many instances of that exact situation are there, where a rich woman dates down? Usually the inverse is the norm, with billionaire guys dating harems of broke but beautiful women. Also, to be fair, jeremy meeks was a model before he got arrested so its not like he was a total good looking nobody. You have to factor in also that being memed has most likely given him career options that he may not have had before.
You, decode for me the awe, order, understanding dynamic

The list you gave with looks being first is because looks have the most primal dominarchal (dominance hierarchy) value because the physical body is primally read as a power-conduit of physical ability.
And it is the most unchangeable which makes it a well-grounded distinguishment since opponents cannot change their appearance really either.
Personality is the least distinguishable because it is the most changeable/ malleable and in of itself may present hte least amount of distinguishments that are unchangaeable. Women love to choose based on the tournament mode of discernment. We are a rather crude darwinian species indeed.

I dont know what the awe, order, understanding dynamic is

I got you. Just depends on the girl i guess
Not really. There is a center gravity of human demeanor/ geno expression. It's more common to find foids who like white chad than indian. Genetic gravity/ mass manufactured mode.

I wish he'd tell me lol.
She "understands" things but I wouldn't apply that term to subconscious understanding. Many people have instinctual aversions to certain animals or insects, but that doesn't mean they know why they do. A Western European who is disgusted by rats doesn't need to have a conscious understanding of the Black Death and natural selection to have a reaction to the presence of rats.

If a foid is "numb" (to use your term) to someone, I don't find that as offensive as creating an averse enough reaction that her conscious brain interprets her subconscious feelings as revulsion. I can see why you might feel that way though, since it's like one's existence invokes nothing to the foid.

I cope as an invisiblecel by thinking of it like how people step on roaches because they're ugly, but are attracted to ladybugs because they're pretty. Being the grasshopper they don't even notice doesn't seem like the worst thing.
so we dont' get it dude, tell us

Not really. There is a center gravity of human demeanor/ geno expression. It's more common to find foids who like white chad than indian. Genetic gravity/ mass manufactured mode.
That conflicts with your earlier statement about the girl's perspective of preference when it comes to what desirable trait she prioritizes. If malleability of a trait correlates with it's overall attractiveness to women in general, 100% of women would ONLY go after good looks, regardless of literally any other factor. Plus you never know why any individual female may prefer a certain type of male. Could be anything from genetic expression to influences from her friend groups and society, which we know women are very concerned about being excluded from. Theres no real way to discern so its best to assume that there could be a number of reasons depending on the girl

Last edited:
Masculinity theorists are beta men who try to conceptualize in a brutish manner their unrefined masculinity. It's an attempt to prove their way is the right one and claim again the role of the victim. The whole victimhood perspective is what fuels the narrative centered around masculinity. When beta men gather together, they first define their value by prioritizing their own common traits. Beta men are more likely to imitate the ideal man they have in mind, so masculinity is ultimately the betaman's obsession, created by betas for betas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back