Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ritalincel about to surpass Facade as the user with most posts

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
How are you gonna react to this profound change in our community that will very soon take place?

The king is dead, long live the king.

Bring back that other guy with 20k posts.

Say something random or say tbh

Soy8
Ginger soy
Meme888
D7ilipauzjv11
4kYWdh
Jaz3adod8lv11

How will @Facade recover?

Continue rotting like I always have

The face that runs the place.
5DF531F1 EB48 460D 803B 2FD21F2E0F09

Free Grointok tbh.
Where did Kointo go to anyway? Also, I have to claim my rightful place as the 3rd top poster. Maybe I will even surpass ritalincel if I spam that Stray From the Path song.

It's over for him tbh :cryfeels:

Where did Kointo go to anyway? Also, I have to claim my rightful place as the 3rd top poster. Maybe I will even surpass ritalincel if I spam that Stray From the Path song.
He's at truecels.org, not banned yet last time I checked.

It's over for him tbh :cryfeels:

He's at truecels.org, not banned yet last time I checked.

I see. PS I assume you don't want to hear the story about how I cucked the guy who pranked me back in freshman year.

@Facade don't let this bot spammer take over your spot at the top

I see. PS I assume you don't want to hear the story about how I cucked the guy who pranked me back in freshman year.
I read it in your thread. There's more to it? You can tell me if you want tbh.

Also, the real question is, where did Blackpill101 go. He manage to get banned even on truecels.org.

I am rooting for @Ritalincel. It was about time. I haven't postnaxxed in a long time. I am mostly hanging out on Discord,going to school and learning Japanese
I am fine bro ;)

I read it in your thread. There's more to it? You can tell me if you want tbh.

Also, the real question is, where did Blackpill101 go. He manage to get banned even on truecels.org.

I actually forget there was another guy that was in on it. I'll PM you soon.

Mugi confirmed for incel's K-ON of choice

I seriously considered using Mugi as my avi since she's so fucking gorgeous but good thing I didn't, I don't want to mess with the boss's claim.

Make incels.is .me again.
D256FFCC 6259 4748 BC82 E0ECD8E97A6F

I've already let too many things go, I can't do that anymore
Probably one of the most eminent abilities in life.

I had many tasks here. Postmaxxer,Janitor,Mod. All of them were great, but all I really want atm is just enjoying the time online with users that I like :feelzez:

he needs to go back to his RuneScape avi, tbh

he needs to go back to his RuneScape avi, tbh
His current avi is of holy importance. To remove it would be a desecration of a sacred object.

This can't happen i'm literally shaking.
I am going to surpass all of them in January so idrk.

Ironically my thread is helping to delay that happening since we're chatting with Facade here, kek.

Your momentum will die eventually. Mine never will.
Nah I’m not about to be the Freddy Adu of this place. More like the CR7. :feelzez:

That’s a soccer/football reference btw...

Who cares. The top spots are only there for utterly worthless shitposts and spam, it's no achievement.

Nah I’m not about to be the Freddy Adu of this place. More like the CR7. :feelzez:

That’s a soccer/football reference btw...
Lol I didn't even realize we could make the font that small