Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ritalincel tribute thread

Gaping mouths attend the passing
Of that great poet of simple means
Works among the everlasting
Defiled and scorned by philistines

A chorus of voices the watchers emit
All the tributes that doth befit
A man, his spirit effervescent,
Marched to far realms somnolescent

And those sirens of sleep do sing
to you, alternative right wing

Requiescat in pace

Last edited:
Gaping mouths attend the passing
Of that great poet of simple means
Works among the everlasting
Defiled and scorned by philistines

A chorus of voices the watchers emit
All the tributes that doth befit
A man, his spirit effervescent,
Marched to far realms somnolescent

And those sirens of sleep do sing
to you, alternative right wing

Requiescat

View attachment 106461

Beautiful poem bro.. :feelscry:

I'm glad you're gone you low effort spammy faggotView attachment 106443
Exactly, I can't believe these faggots miss him. I mean, I have nothing against him but has done nothing for the forun so I don't get why some users here take it as a tragedy. He wasn't even smart, all he did was posting retarded memes. A big part of the forum is infected with those stupid "something me" joke. It just sounds extremely idiotic to use it all the time.

Exactly, I can't believe these faggots miss him. I mean, I have nothing against him but has done nothing for the forun so I don't get why some users here take it as a tragedy. He wasn't even smart, all he did was posting retarded memes. A big part of the forum is infected with those stupid "something me" joke. It just sounds extremely idiotic to use it all the time.
go be a faggot somewhere else bro

this is a thread for remembrance

Remembrance for what, exactly? I can understand missing Fontaine, at least he was high IQ
Ritalin may have been an australian bot, but that was part of his charm. I just don't think he was "polluting" the forum. He made things livelier and to me, he's an icon of this site.

Ngl I liked the comic relief he provided, rules are rules though, this was inevitable.

:f:

Sucks that the dude is banned.

Ngl I liked the comic relief he provided, rules are rules though, this was inevitable.

:f:
This place can be really depressing, he provided humor to stop us from roping tbh.

I feel bad but im mad at him he knew what was coming tbh.
Yes bro.
He knew what was coming and he stil kept going, teasing and taunting the mods.
It's his own fault.
Rip in peace Ritalin

Not only him but also @incelkingkong, what the fuck. Two major loss on the samethe day.
Why was @incelkingkong even banned for?

F
ezgif-2-4155e97a8df9.gif
At least he can appeal I think ._.
Today 3 2017 Novembercels went away just tfwmfwfuark
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why @incelkingkong ????
He at least put some effort into his shitposts contrary to ritalincel!
Rip in peace.

You’re one of the last remaining OGcels here bro. A dying breed.. :feelscry:
It's over :feelscry:
I lol @ people who called me and still are calling me fakecel in 2019 I will rot here all my life, hopefully I won't get banned because of emotions or anything like that because emotions got me warned today
I am drunk, this is so ssad
giphy.gif

So it seems that machines are not given free pass. Shame, his avi was neat af.

Too many people are getting banned.

Mugi is the second best Keion ngl. He had some nice taste.

"MOPS ME"
-Ritalincel

@jerrycan dan shits on mods daily and he's still here, so I'm guessing he posted some dirt or something
he called on of the staff members a bluepilled jew thats in it for shekels

There was a post of @Robtical About pulling the "pearly penis papules" of his dick with tweezers and @Ritalincel quoted him and replied with a small version of his avi, strangely and for whatever reason I found this hilarious, it made me laugh until tears came out of my eyes, which hasn't happened for a long time (years in fact) and it is my favourite @Ritalincel post.

"Paupules me" - Ritalincel 2019

There was a post of @Robtical About pulling the "pearly penis papules" of his dick with tweezers and @Ritalincel quoted him and replied with a small version of his avi, strangely and for whatever reason I found this hilarious, it made me laugh until tears came out of my eyes, which hasn't happened for a long time (years in fact) and it is my favourite @Ritalincel post.

beautiful. thanks for sharing this

That’s another thing I’ll miss, making shitty edits of his avatar. :feelsrope:
the user may be gone, but the memes will live on forever

He's a craftsman no one can replicate but many try to.

I know what you mean bro.. :feelscry:

Soon this website will have no users

I used to lurk on here for a while before I made an account. It's weird that the people have changed so much on these forums.

He was sometimes annoying but i must say he was one enigmatic abstract poster