Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Road to 10% BF: I will begin 2020 with a 30 day fast

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
In my last ditch effort to ascend from being a 28 yr old KHHTinder/Bumble-matchless/Approach-at-school-fail/Approach-at-work-fail/V to see if I have any semblance of bone in my face, I will begin a 30 day water fast near the start of the new year. I was bulking over the fall and winter, and using several body comparison charts I estimate myself to be at about 19% BF. After all, fatcels are volcels right? I am not mega extreme obese, but possibly not leanmaxxed as I could be. Everytime I see something like this:

Looksmax

This just reminds me that gymcelling with squats/deadlifts/other compounds are extremely useless. Roasties only care about face.

Back in 2018, I water fasted for 2 weeks and lost 21lbs and was still subhuman, but I was heavier then than I was now. I was actually interested in doing a 30 day that time, but cuck parents forced me to stop when they found out about it. Since I am doing this one without telling anyone, I will begin a low carb OMAD for the next 6 days, then begin a 30 day water fast on Jan 6 eating nothing except occasional salt and potassium.

If I can't get the hollow cheeks like this by 10% BF or lower, I will seriously consider the rope in 2020. This is the only thing I am looking forward to in 2020, the mental challenge of fasting but also to see if there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Tillman500.jpg

Good luck to everyone in 2020, especially bloatcels/fatcels

Yukterswar300lotus.jpg

I'm working on leanmaxxing but it's hard af, maybe I should give this a try

How tf am i supposed to set the goal of lowering my body fat if I have several exams in January. Its truly over for me
Good luck to you tho

good luck man

Beware you might become a skullcel if you lose too much fat

cope tbh. never start a goal on january first jfl

You're not going to be 10% body fat after a 30-day fast. You will be a fair bit lighter, maybe 20-25 pounds lighter after water weight, but your body fat percentage will absolutely not be below 15%, probably not below 17%, because about half the weight you lose will be lean mass. You'll need a much longer fast to get to 10% body fat, and by then, you'll have so little lean mass and such low non-exercise activity thermogenesis that your caloric maintenance will be depressingly small, and maintaining your hard-earned gulag physique will be an absolute nightmare.

Model-esque hollow cheeks require perfect bone structure and lighting. You wouldn't be incel if you had a model skull, and obviously, you won't have perfect lighting all the time.

10% also isn't a magic number. It's a nice-sounding round number that looks good on athletes, but is otherwise completely overrated and largely a marketing gimmick for people who don't have the patience or discipline to actually reach it. Body fat percentage is also more or less arbitrary since there's no perfect way to measure it.

tl;dr your plan is retarded and won't work even if you manage to follow through with it.

Intermediated fasting would be a better idea.

You're not going to be 10% body fat after a 30-day fast. You will be a fair bit lighter, maybe 20-25 pounds lighter after water weight, but your body fat percentage will absolutely not be below 15%, probably not below 17%, because about half the weight you lose will be lean mass. You'll need a much longer fast to get to 10% body fat, and by then, you'll have so little lean mass and such low non-exercise activity thermogenesis that your caloric maintenance will be depressingly small, and maintaining your hard-earned gulag physique will be an absolute nightmare.

Model-esque hollow cheeks require perfect bone structure and lighting. You wouldn't be incel if you had a model skull, and obviously, you won't have perfect lighting all the time.

10% also isn't a magic number. It's a nice-sounding round number that looks good on athletes, but is otherwise completely overrated and largely a marketing gimmick for people who don't have the patience or discipline to actually reach it. Body fat percentage is also more or less arbitrary since there's no perfect way to measure it.

tl;dr your plan is retarded and won't work even if you manage to follow through with it.

I've not read any studies that suggest that extreme lean mass oxidation during fasting is based on any real evidence, in fact all studies I've read suggest the opposite. It seems to be a myth that is continually perpetuated such as "starvation mode" or arbitrary depressed BMR . I would love to read any studies if you can link. But more importantly, for myself I know what I felt like because I've done prolonged fasting before, and also do monthly 72 hour fasts.

I hope I turn into a 5'5 Chadlet when I reach 0% Bodyfat honestly.

I've not read any studies that suggest that extreme lean mass oxidation during fasting is based on any real evidence, in fact all studies I've read suggest the opposite. It seems to be a myth that is continually perpetuated such as "starvation mode" or arbitrary depressed BMR . I would love to read any studies if you can link. But more importantly, for myself I know what I felt like because I've done prolonged fasting before, and also do monthly 72 hour fasts.
You read studies done on morbidly obese subjects. The reason it's so very hard to find studies on total starvation done on non-obese subjects (you're technically not obese at 19% body fat) is because it would be a violation of ethics. However, if you look at the Minnesota Starvation Study, men on very low-calorie diets lost a lot of weight over time, including lean mass. Look at pictures of Holocaust victims and see how many of them look ripped and shredded. Muscle is extremely inefficient as an energy source, but it's also metabolically expensive and contains essential amino acids that the body needs to keep more important systems running and can otherwise only be accrued through the diet. You're not going to lose enough over 72 hours to notice it visually, but trust me as someone who did an even longer fast, you will notice after 30 days.

You read studies done on morbidly obese subjects. The reason it's so very hard to find studies on total starvation done on non-obese subjects (you're technically not obese at 19% body fat) is because it would be a violation of ethics. However, if you look at the Minnesota Starvation Study, men on very low-calorie diets lost a lot of weight over time, including lean mass. Look at pictures of Holocaust victims and see how many of them look ripped and shredded. Muscle is extremely inefficient as an energy source, but it's also metabolically expensive and contains essential amino acids that the body needs to keep more important systems running and can otherwise only be accrued through the diet. You're not going to lose enough over 72 hours to notice it visually, but trust me as someone who did an even longer fast, you will notice after 30 days.

I've read the Minnesota Starvation experiment before. That's completely different because that's calorie restriction which has completely and insanely different effects than actual zero-food fasting. Their low calorie diet was even worse because it was mainly non-fibrous carbs which is the worst type of food for spiking insulin and depressing leptin. Trust me, I used to be an obesecel years ago, so I've experimented with different types of diets before and what tends to work. Non-fibrous carbs are basically poison if you're anything but regular or underweight BMI. Water fasting is basically an extreme version of a ketogenic diet, in fact it's basically intermittent fasting but long term. Holocaust victims are what they were because they were deprived for months-years under extreme exhaustion and had no electrolytes. I'm not working in a slave camp, I'm going to be sleeping normally and supplementing myself.

I'm fasting as well, with moderate exercise, to get low bf. Make sure you eat the vitamins and protein you need to continue organ functions : )

I've read the Minnesota Starvation experiment before. That's completely different because that's calorie restriction which has completely and insanely different effects than actual zero-food fasting. Their low calorie diet was even worse because it was mainly non-fibrous carbs which is the worst type of food for spiking insulin and depressing leptin. Trust me, I used to be an obesecel years ago, so I've experimented with different types of diets before and what tends to work. Non-fibrous carbs are basically poison if you're anything but regular or underweight BMI. Water fasting is basically an extreme version of a ketogenic diet, in fact it's basically intermittent fasting but long term. Holocaust victims are what they were because they were deprived for months-years under extreme exhaustion and had no electrolytes. I'm not working in a slave camp, I'm going to be sleeping normally and supplementing myself.
Carbohydrates are broken down into glucose to be converted into energy through the Krebs cycle. They're not poison, they are, in fact the body's preferred source of energy, and they're only slightly more fattening than protein when eaten in excess, with lipids and alcohol being more fattening per gram. Many very skinny people on this very forum eat high-carb diets. I'm at your precious 10% body fat right now while eating more than 250 grams of carbs a day. Keto diets are not better than mixed diets for fat loss; study after study shows identical weight loss after the initial water weight drop and slightly worse lean mass retention.

At least consider a protein-sparing modified fast that will give you nearly identical fat loss with far less muscle loss. You won't have to worry about electrolytes and you'll have all the micronutrients you need if you supplement intelligently.

Carbohydrates are broken down into glucose to be converted into energy through the Krebs cycle. They're not poison, they are, in fact the body's preferred source of energy, and they're only slightly more fattening than protein when eaten in excess, with lipids and alcohol being more fattening per gram. Many very skinny people on this very forum eat high-carb diets. I'm at your precious 10% body fat right now while eating more than 250 grams of carbs a day. Keto diets are not better than mixed diets for fat loss; study after study shows identical weight loss after the initial water weight drop and slightly worse lean mass retention.

At least consider a protein-sparing modified fast that will give you nearly identical fat loss with far less muscle loss. You won't have to worry about electrolytes and you'll have all the micronutrients you need if you supplement intelligently.

You've misunderstood me. I'm well aware people eat high carb diets and are totally fine with it, and I assume you're a gymcel as well. What I think you don't understand or haven't experienced is the effect carbs has on fat people or former fat people. You can ask any fat person if they get insane cravings from carbs, simply because they spike insulin the most. If you were confused between the difference water fasting and caloric restriction then you probably wouldn't get the point because you wouldn't have had a reason to look into it.

In my last ditch effort to ascend from being a 28 yr old KHHTinder/Bumble-matchless/Approach-at-school-fail/Approach-at-work-fail/V to see if I have any semblance of bone in my face, I will begin a 30 day water fast near the start of the new year. I was bulking over the fall and winter, and using several body comparison charts I estimate myself to be at about 19% BF. After all, fatcels are volcels right? I am not mega extreme obese, but possibly not leanmaxxed as I could be. Everytime I see something like this:

View attachment 183385

This just reminds me that gymcelling with squats/deadlifts/other compounds are extremely useless. Roasties only care about face.

Back in 2018, I water fasted for 2 weeks and lost 21lbs and was still subhuman, but I was heavier then than I was now. I was actually interested in doing a 30 day that time, but cuck parents forced me to stop when they found out about it. Since I am doing this one without telling anyone, I will begin a low carb OMAD for the next 6 days, then begin a 30 day water fast on Jan 6 eating nothing except occasional salt and potassium.

If I can't get the hollow cheeks like this by 10% BF or lower, I will seriously consider the rope in 2020. This is the only thing I am looking forward to in 2020, the mental challenge of fasting but also to see if there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Tillman500.jpg

Yukterswar300lotus.jpg
Facemogs me from Peruvia to Bratislava.

low bf will make you look like shit if your frame is bad

mcgregor is saved by MMAmaxxing and a decent jaw

Tillman500.jpg
Don't do a complete water fast, you will lose way too much muscle
Adding 300-500 calories worth of protein/esstantial fats won't hinder your weight loss progress that much
Also train your neck directly, it has a huge impact on the face

You've misunderstood me. I'm well aware people eat high carb diets and are totally fine with it, and I assume you're a gymcel as well. What I think you don't understand or haven't experienced is the effect carbs has on fat people or former fat people. You can ask any fat person if they get insane cravings from carbs, simply because they spike insulin the most. If you were confused between the difference water fasting and caloric restriction then you probably wouldn't get the point because you wouldn't have had a reason to look into it.
I'm a former fat person jfl. The main reason fatties think carbs make them fat is they get their carbs from high-fat low-fiber high-glycemic sources like donuts, cake, and potato chips, which are also hyper-palatable since they're also high in salt. Low-fat foods that become high-fat through added fat fall into this category. Carbs in and of themselves don't affect former fat people any differently than naturally lean people who were never fat in their lives, and only might affect a fat person differently due to the fat person's lower insulin sensitivity. Extreme high-carb low-fat diets like raw veganism and starch-based monodiets are known to make people thin, sometimes even clinically underweight due to high satiety and low caloric density.

Water fasting? You’re going to die. That’s not healthy. Just go on a calorie and fat restricted diet and exercise at least 30 minutes a day. A brisk power walk every evening keeps me relatively lean.

I've lost 110 lbs on a keto diet. I'd highly recommend trying it. The keto deit will drastically reduce hunger and makes it easy to do intermittent fasting. Give it 4 months and then go back to a regular deit and gym max like a motherfucker. If you ascend remember where you came from, your brothers that are still suffering and the way women really are.
Also pick a sport. I'd recommend a combat sport boxing, mma, bjj, kick boxing. When you hit your goal weight start the sport as a reward for your success. Make it part of your life. It will keep the weight off.

So how is it going?

I started fasting because cutting takes too fucking long and I had to interrupt it on vacation. On day 3. Planning for two weeks. Then I will go back to my cutting regimen.

at my skinniest i was only 10 stone which is underweight for my height, still was ugly.

Fasting is hard unless I get too distracted with other things and forget about food.

So how is it going?

I started fasting because cutting takes too fucking long and I had to interrupt it on vacation. On day 3. Planning for two weeks. Then I will go back to my cutting regimen.
I'm on day 7 going into 8. Goinf to sleep now. Have dropped 11lbs so far, only taking multivitamins and salt

Tell me how you cope the first days.
I've done 4day water fasts and I end smoking cigarettes
full

Do 16-8 or 20-4 IF with OMAD that is high protein, high vegetable. Use vitamin supplements once a week to make sure you don't develop any mineral deficiencies (doubtful if you select your food right). Drink only water and black coffee or tea, no caloric liquids.

Do this for a year and your bf will be in a great place. I did it for six months and went from 30% to 18% bf while getting stronger.

Do this for a year and your bf will be in a great place. I did it for six months and went from 30% to 18% bf while getting stronger.

That's what I mean though about cutting taking too long. 6 months and you're not even lean...

That's what I mean though about cutting taking too long. 6 months and you're not even lean...

Of course, it's going to take a while. You don't get fat overnight, either.

View attachment 183385

Tillman500.jpg

Yukterswar300lotus.jpg
Don’t fast unless you have a great frame and a lot of muscle. You will look like an atrophied cancer patient faggot if you your don’t have both. Just keto diet and lift weights

It's not that hard to see the bone structure even on very fat people. You should be able to evaluate it sufficiently as it stands to potentially spare yourself the trouble and pain. Just look at the guy of whom you posted a before and after, if you are unable to tell that he had a good bone structure behind the fat in the before-shot, it's over for you in a different way.

Do 16-8 or 20-4 IF with OMAD that is high protein, high vegetable. Use vitamin supplements once a week to make sure you don't develop any mineral deficiencies (doubtful if you select your food right). Drink only water and black coffee or tea, no caloric liquids.

IMHO IF is not necessary, the most important part is to cut the carbs. Animal products and vegetables. No fruit.

I've lost 110 lbs on a keto diet. I'd highly recommend trying it. The keto deit will drastically reduce hunger and makes it easy to do intermittent fasting. Give it 4 months and then go back to a regular deit and gym max like a motherfucker. If you ascend remember where you came from, your brothers that are still suffering and the way women really are.
Also pick a sport. I'd recommend a combat sport boxing, mma, bjj, kick boxing. When you hit your goal weight start the sport as a reward for your success. Make it part of your life. It will keep the weight off.
Cut the bs. Fatcels are volcels. Always recommend lookmaxxing ofc.
low bf will make you look like shit if your frame is bad

View attachment 183413
mcgregor is saved by MMAmaxxing and a decent jaw
100% true. Foids like tyrones like the one on the right. Most of us will just have mcgregor genetics at best. Foids will not be impressed.

Muscle is extremely inefficient as an energy source, but it's also metabolically expensive and contains essential amino acids that the body needs to keep more important systems running and can otherwise only be accrued through the diet.
What does this mean, man?

What does this mean, man?
>metabolically expensive
Eats a lot.
>contains essential amino acids
Has protein.
>keep more important systems running
Not die.
>only be accrued through the diet
Has to come from food.

Simple enough?

>metabolically expensive
Eats a lot.
>contains essential amino acids
Has protein.
>keep more important systems running
Not die.
>only be accrued through the diet
Has to come from food.

Simple enough?
So musclemaxxing can increase your metabolic rate significantly and it contains protein that the body needs to not die, which can only come from food?

Are you closer to ascending after losing the weight? Be careful not to brag, pm if needed.

So musclemaxxing can increase your metabolic rate significantly and it contains protein that the body needs to not die, which can only come from food?
Yes. Which is why fasting for fat loss is dumb.

With exception for the three Christmas days I have been eating and living healthy for four months now. Have already lost some weight but am still overweight AF. Fuck. Wanna lose weight too. Especially until summer comes again and I cant hid my fat under many layers of clothe. Fucking climate change. If wish we had "global cooling" at least and everything would freeze to death. But no ... even fucking climate disaster profits Chad and Stacy because heat means that they can run around half naked while ugly incels cannot hide their ugly bodies.

Does limiting your calories count as fasting, even if the limitation is not significant?
No. Lyle McDonald's protein sparing modified fast is a good way to preserve muscle while cutting calories as drastically as possible, but it's not true fasting. Though, if you do it much longer than Lyle suggests, you can still burn muscle.

you can fast ramadan too . it will start 23 April .

Yes. Which is why fasting for fat loss is dumb.

Except, it's not, because you don't actually lose muscle mass from fasting regularly throughout a day. Your body pumps out ridiculous amounts of HGH during your REM cycles when you fast, around 2000% spike for men and around 1400% for women. This helps preserve tissues (skin, muscle etc.).

People don't realize that muscle is precious tissue. Your body works HARD to build it. Muscle is very useful for your survival and reproduction. It's not going to just dump it immediately at first sign of danger, it's going to hang on to it for as long as possible.

The order of energy expenditure of your body is: free glucose in the blood > glycogen in the muscles > fats and triglycerides > muscle. Your body will exhaust all other possible sources of energy and nutrition before it touches muscle tissue.

All of this losing muscle hysteria and misinformation is fitness industry propaganda to get you to keep buying and consuming way more protein than you actually need.

I broke two PRs (OHP and deadlift) two months into a 20/4 fast, during the fasting window.

Last edited:
Except, it's not, because you don't actually lose muscle mass from fasting regularly throughout a day. Your body pumps out ridiculous amounts of HGH during your REM cycles when you fast, around 2000% spike for men and around 1400% for women. This helps preserve tissues (skin, muscle etc.).

People don't realize that muscle is precious tissue. Your body works HARD to build it. Muscle is very useful for your survival and reproduction. It's not going to just dump it immediately at first sign of danger, it's going to hang on to it for as long as possible.

The order of energy expenditure of your body is: free glucose in the blood > glycogen in the muscles > fats and triglycerides > muscle. Your body will exhaust all other possible sources of energy and nutrition before it touches muscle tissue.

All of this losing muscle hysteria and misinformation is fitness industry propaganda to get you to keep buying and consuming way more protein than you actually need.

I broke two PRs (OHP and deadlift) two months into a 20/4 fast, during the fasting window.
I'm talking about extended fasting over days here. Like OP's 30-day fast. For the reasons you just mentioned, sub 24 hour fasts work okay-ish for muscle retention during a cut if your macros are on point, especially when you train inside your feeding window, but it's not optimal.