Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Road to 10% BF: I will begin 2020 with a 30 day fast

I have been eating and living healthy for four months now. Have already lost some weight but am still overweight AF. Fuck. Wanna lose weight too. Especially until summer comes again

Exactly. Shit takes too long. Combine cutting with some 2-4 day fasts thrown in.

How tf am i supposed to set the goal of lowering my body fat if I have several exams in January. Its truly over for me
Good luck to you tho
Just stop eating theory

@Uglychincel how is the fast going?

Fuck yeah bro be like netero from Hunter x hunter

@Uglychincel how is the fast going?

I did two sets of 6 day fasts and one 4 day fasts with low carb refeed in between, because there were some periods of extreme cold weather where I am, and my mouth was simply too dry even with water. I've lost 24 lbs so far.

I did two sets of 6 day fasts and one 4 day fasts with low carb refeed in between, because there were some periods of extreme cold weather where I am, and my mouth was simply too dry even with water. I've lost 24 lbs so far.
So you couldn't stick to the 30 days. Imagine my shock.

So you couldn't stick to the 30 days. Imagine my shock.
As if I actually give a shit about doing 30 straight days, I did 14 in the summer quite easily cause it wasn't -35 degrees. It's about losing overall bf.

Keep it going

24 lbs in a month is no joke, are you going to keep fasting? And what bf% have you lost and how close are you to your goal?

Last edited:

You're gonna lose a lot of muscle mass if you diet this way, enjoy being skinnyfat