Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RoaringSexPartyPill: A sex crazed roaring 20s awaits... For Chad & Foids... Not you & Normies...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
The SexPartyPill killed me

The goy have to get the jab first

Chad is always having sex.

this is so brootal that I'm probably going to rope at this rate.

As in the “roaring ’20s,” which followed the 1918 pandemic, this will plunge humanity into an era of vice and indulgence.

Lifefuel tbh. We all know what came after the degenerate 20s :feelsEhh:

Holy-Silence-still-4-Mussolni-and-Hitler-e1580036403484.jpg

this is so brootal that I'm probably going to rope at this rate.
Why? Because you read an article, that others have what you desire? And this even only hypothetical in the future. Let them be hedonistic. I don't deny, that in my sinful flesh is something, that desires fornication and is envious of others' possessions in general, but it is temporary, which I can overcome by faith. It will not give you satisfaction or freedom, neither the envy, nor the fornication. Everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.

Why? Because you read an article, that others have what you desire? And this even only hypothetical in the future. Let them be hedonistic. I don't deny, that in my sinful flesh is something, that desires fornication and is envious of others' possessions in general, but it is temporary, which I can overcome by faith. It will not give you satisfaction or freedom, neither the envy, nor the fornication. Everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.

Some next level Cope Nigga. Respect.

Lifefuel tbh. We all know what came after the degenerate 20s :feelsEhh:

Holy-Silence-still-4-Mussolni-and-Hitler-e1580036403484.jpg
You forgot that there were also communist dictatorships then. Why are you sure, you will get fascism when the current tendency is gynocentric multiracial utopia in the west? Fascism without suppressing or exterminatory racism I would sign, but hope for better.

Top 0,1% chad only though

Some next level Cope Nigga. Respect.
When you are not submitted to the truth it may is like talking about colors to a colorblind or sounds foolish.
But even without knowing this trough faith, the dependency of own happiness to (the news of) luck of others would outrage me. There will always be people having more and I cannot remember me comparing to others ever. Also before faith, my pain and struggles were foremost internally.
This year, when I saw couples I got often a short "arrrrgh" reaction, but it is nothing, which defines me. My happiness and outlook on life are no different before such situations than after.

You forgot that there were also communist dictatorships then. Why are you sure, you will get fascism when the current tendency is gynocentric multiracial utopia in the west? Fascism without suppressing or exterminatory racism I would sign, but hope for better.
Fascism was the right-wing counter movement to the leftist degeneracy of the 1920s. We can only hope that if things get bad enough a new conservative movement will emerge and save society.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

can't wait for weimar 2.0

this retard acting like anyone actually listened to the restrictions

My life is a sick fucking joke

can't wait for weimar 2.0

Well we're 2 years early from the Beer Hall Putsch wannabe take over. 1 to 2 years late from a global pandemic.

Odds on Great Depression Mark 2 & the Weimar Republic.

Dykez & their leftist pals want to criminalize ugly heterosexual men getting sex via paying for it.

Let this lead to more incels joining the community inshallah

The last year has been an puritan's incel's wet dream: social distancing has devastated all the industries that facilitate casual sex; some countries have imposed alcohol restrictions; the film industry even consulting the old priggish Hays Code for filming intimate scenes; universities restricting parties and hooking up on campus in the interest of public health. And now a third lockdown has once again cancelled all opportunities for us to go out and enjoy ourselves.

Hopefully corona-chan keeps mutating.

The new strain in bongland has been detected in burgerland now too. So you may get your wish.
Honestly, I will shill for IMF/WEF/UN if they really are like the conspiracy theorists say they are and will make everyone miserable by enslaving them