Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Roast duck :food of the gods for common man

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★

never had duck tbh for some reason it seems weird to me even tho I eat chicken which is like a similar animal

never had duck tbh for some reason it seems weird to me even tho I eat chicken which is like a similar animal
roast duck is way better .trust me. Roast duck meat is always succulet cause it has more fat and the skin is cripsy af

roast duck is way better .trust me. Roast duck meat is always succulet cause it has more fat and the skin is cripsy af
Will try someday, sounds nice

I like roast duck but only if it is deboned nicely.

I want one of those

RIP my boy Donald.

nigger made me hungry

holy shit this looks amazing
did you cook it yourself?

Looks like some shit you would see on google images tbh

I only tried it once, and that was when I was a kid, from what I remember it pretty much just tastes like chicken.

I like eating ducks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE CATS
i CAN DO IT WITH ANY OTHER ANIMAL, BUT YOU CAN'T DO IT WITH KITTIES
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

NOT THE CATS
i CAN DO IT WITH ANY OTHER ANIMAL, BUT YOU CAN'T DO IT WITH KITTIES
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
It's still pretty bizarre.

Looks good but I probably won’t like it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back