Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR roast the user above you

literally a soyboy

bioshock is gay

NEETs are lazy copers

LMAO this nigga has numbers in his nick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it ain't 2003 homie

Ng10Syd.jpg

No need. Being a bluepilled cuck is as roasty as it gets.

kebab munching faggot with a napoleon complex

Insomniac

U gay
EDIT: god dammit my words strike true. This post was intended for @SoyUnPerdedor but when I posted it @Insomniac was above me tbhtbh.

Your username has “loss” yet your avi doesn’t have a Loss reference.
The guy in the pic literally lost his life and is being dragged down in hell by demons.

U gay
EDIT: god dammit my words strike true. This post was intended for @SoyUnPerdedor but when I posted it @Insomniac was above me tbhtbh.

The guy in the pic literally lost his life and is being dragged down in hell by demons.
hello youngcel

lol you're like 3 years old

Am i supposed to roast a mod now?

hello youngcel

lol you're like 3 years old
I'm five and I know I'm an incel because my crush in the kindergarten said she doesn't want to play mom and dad with me :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

JFL at being able to comment here as a 10th of january 2019cel. Fuck off back to r/mgtow or some bullshit.

die dumb frogposter

This is too all 2018cels and 2019cels:

fuck you faggots.

^ Dark Souls is a gay franchise tbhtbhtbh

Your avi looks like it’s from some obscure anime

U gay

Oh.

What a fucking Reddit tier idea for a thread. OP, kill yourself. And I hope everyone who participated in this thread dies a horrible death.

JFL at an Octobercel trying to roast someone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. BOIIII if you don't get your misspelling, unknown, no one even knows who you are or cares headass out of this thread :lul:
Its past your bedtime.

JFL at an Octobercel trying to roast someone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. BOIIII if you don't get your misspelling, unknown, no one even knows who you are or cares headass out of this thread :lul:
:feelsgah: When febcels think they’re better than the rest

Posts on an incel forum
Thinks he has power and status
:feelsrope::feelskek:

Thats not even a roast. You fucking imbred retard this is suppose to be roast thread not a fucking warm gathering. Now get your irrelevant BTFO like your asshole did by your pops last night faggot