Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL roastbeefoid gave me its CV

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
She was in her late teens or early 20s. She came over to me while I was working and gave it to me. I told her that I would give it to my manager.
Obviously I ripped it apart and threw it in the bin but before I did that, I took a picture of it so I could do some research later on at home.
Well... I found her Instagram and VSCO. One of the first things I saw on her VSCO was a meme about hooking up with someone. Holy shit, if I actually helped out some whore who showed this level of disrespect towards her father and her future husband i'd be hanging from my ceiling right now.

I also wrote down her number and full name on a few walls and said "call for free blowjobs". That's the extent to what I could've done. Anything more and she might be able to use her limited foid brain to trace back what's happening to me.

Last edited:
Based as fuck boyo. If I was hiring manager, would avoid hiring femoids as much as I can without appearing suspect

Holy based

Based as fuck boyo. If I was hiring manager, would avoid hiring femoids as much as I can without appearing suspect
Based as fuck.
Amazing job OP.
You deserve enlightened rank just for this post alone.

I also wrote down her number and full name on a few walls and said "call for free blowjobs"
I swear I hope you didn't help any low inhib chads to get one sucked off that way :feelzez:

She probably wouldn't have gotten the job anyway tbh. Where I work you have to do some heavy lifting at least occasionally so all the foids that do work there are in high positions. The average joes carrying stock around are all men.

:soy:Nooooooooooooooooooooo:soy:

She was in her late teens or early 20s. She came over to me while I was working and gave it to me. I told her that I would give it to my manager.
Obviously I ripped it apart and threw it in the bin but before I did that, I took a picture of it so I could do some research later on at home.
Well... I found her Instagram and VSCO. One of the first things I saw on her VSCO was a meme about hooking up with someone. Holy shit, if I actually helped out some whore who showed this level of disrespect towards her father and her future husband i'd be hanging from my ceiling right now.

I also wrote down her number and full name on a few walls and said "call for free blowjobs". That's the extent to what I could've done. Anything more and she might be able to use her limited foid brain to trace back what's happening to me.
idk since this seems larp but based i guess

idk since this seems larp but based i guess
Why would I larp about something like that and how is it unbelievable? She gave me her CV which had her full name, it was a fairly uncommon name also, which let me find her social media.

Why would I larp about something like that and how is it unbelievable? She gave me her CV which had her full name, it was a fairly uncommon name also, which let me find her social media.
fair enough then, it's just the BJ part because she would get a hint it was you, since I was thinking that you placed them on walls at work.

fair enough then, it's just the BJ part because she would get a hint it was you, since I was thinking that you placed them on walls at work.
Well even if she does she has absolutely no way of proving it. And lol no, obviously not on walls where I work. It was outside far from where I work.

Based af OP, next time ask for a BJ if she wants the job.

That's some good work fella.

Link her instagram so I can send a hate comment

Also god tier based. Unfortunately if she can't get a job she always has the option of selling feet pictures and making double minimum wage. So it's not really a struggle for her.

Report her Social media to higher ups

Truly inspiring

I have to say this is one of the best posts I've read on this site JFL

Usually users who post this kind of stuff are pathetic whiners who just talk and talk about how unfair it is and they do nothing, you are the ONLY user I've seen do the opposite, and you were smart about it too, left no details in your post that could indicate who you are or who she is (which a lot of attention whores on this forum like to do)

Bravo :feelsYall:

I have to say this is one of the best posts I've read on this site JFL

Usually users who post this kind of stuff are pathetic whiners who just talk and talk about how unfair it is and they do nothing, you are the ONLY user I've seen do the opposite, and you were smart about it too, left no details in your post that could indicate who you are or who she is (which a lot of attention whores on this forum like to do)

Bravo :feelsYall:
Thanks bro.

There are actually cucks who say I said enough here to get myself fired jfl https://fstdt.com/T3HL7G4Q4P8C#comments

based and blackpilled