Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie admits she wants non-Chad men to be killed

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Brutal blackpill
7453A611 864D 45AC B833 88FCF3961B02

Remember: deep down this is what ALL foids want. If they had the chance they would wipe us out.

Die Foid Scum
:reeeeee:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

the reason why incels exists is because chads wanna fuck everything that moves and that everything includes ugly femoids

The only TRUE solution for this is infantcide to fix the natural gender ratio. Basically the opposite of what China and India did.

Was there any doubt?

The only honest woman, AND I FUCKING HATE HER.

I hope that foid gets run over by a lorry

This foid has an eyes from some horror movie, so probably demonized.

I want every foid to suck my dick besides the ugly ones :feelsPop:

Foids want all sub8 males dead

Oh coronachan we inkwells call upon your cleansing touch

Gross, bitter roastie who probably typed all that while on the last period of her life.
At least that's how she looks idk she could be young

I hope she gets raped.

The only TRUE solution for this is infantcide to fix the natural gender ratio. Basically the opposite of what China and India did.
This tbh. We should ban sub8 families to make sons. In the end female to male ratio should be at least 20:1

Thanks for telling the truth foid
But I still wish nothing but death and despair on you

She isn’t wrong, but she can’t complain if she gets pumped and dumped if she’s willing to be part of a Chad’s harem. She will anyway though.

And they said Hitler was the monster.

Women are disguesting parasites and should be kept ın small places like bloocsucking leaches.

JFL at these bluepill cucks

Fucking cunt. What does her ugly ass have to offer the world? Nothing but in her little utopia she and other fat ugly cunts get to live just because they have a vagina. I hate foids like her more than i hate anyone else. I honestly wouldn't lift a finger to help her if she was getting tortured

Could you imagine a world with only women? They'd have two world wars before lunch then make up the next day & repeat.

No way in hell that can be real from an actual foid. Probably some incel larping as a foid.

OK Chad's fleshlight

As always, she seems to forget that women can give birth to "low quality" men if they are low quality women themselves, even if they get impregnated by Chad. It's a two-way street.

In order to get her eugenics ideals working, she would need to think about sterilizing all "undesirables" including women, not just men.

Last edited:
So, bitch, you want:
  • Culling of genetically "inferior" men
  • Keeping of all women, regardless of how bad their genetics are
  • The comforts of civilisation, provided by the "inferior" men with high IQs
All this at the same time?
20200319 011834

Actually, I much rather kill or abort all the girls till there are none left and replace them with realistic and obedient sexbots and artificial wombs. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Better then allowing unfit wombs to reproduce.

We should make these low quality women die in equal rates too and not let them reproduce.
All they do is have incel children.
Selfish fucks...
full

Incels are produced by women, not men.

If that’s her on her avi Jesus Christ.

imagine wanting your looksmatch dead (Ugly foid). Where’s the fucking self awareness on these toilets? Atleast with a Stacy whos looksmatch would be a 9/10 Chad I’d be a point happier but like lol @ u when ur looksmatch is posting here
Women deserve any beating and violence coming upon them
Based

hello, based department?

Actually, I much rather kill or abort all the girls till there are none left and replace them with realistic and obedient sexbots and artificial wombs. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
H e l l o

b
A
S
E
D
Department?

I hate to say it. But the cunt is right.

one day they will all admit it

the only honest woman is a sub 5 woman in her 40s realising she hit the wall hard, guarantee she's an incel (if toilets could ever become one)

shes telling the truth though

Is she? In that case we should also make it so women who produce incels are murdered along with them.

Is she? In that case we should also make it so women who produce incels are murdered along with them.
The fact that were more women than men in history and men weren't valued for anything except chadness.
However her first line is just a bullshit opinion.

And they said Hitler was the monster.

The amazing hypocrisy of these people, they openly call others Nazis and say they hate Nazis, but secretly, they actually love what Hitler and Nazi Germany was doing back in the 40s, killing all the undesirables, everyone who had any kind of disability, defect, etc...
They are actually more Nazis than the Nazis themselves...

She's describing alpha civilizations like Huns, Mongols, Vikings, Spartans etc that swept through the world like a plague and died out in a couple generations with barely any legacy compared to civilizations that endure to this day.

Monogamy actually gave men who contribute through knowledge and skills other than conquest a way to prove their worth and have a stake in society. In her survival of the fittest fan fiction she'd be little more than rape bait. Then again, maybe that’s what she wants.

She's mostly right.

I don't mind not reproducing, I just want the right to fuck whores. What would she object to that ?