Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie boss sent a universal message that we can't use cell phones on the job anymore. (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

Thoughts on the "no cellphones"?

• Just use your phone anyways you cuck

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Stop wagecucking bucko

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • JFL at roastie bosses

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
JFL boyos. I stayed 30 minute overtime at one of my jobs but I was trying to be sneaky walking around on my cellphone and watching YT videos. I kind of over did it today and this bitch just sent a message on an app that we use saying exactly this.

"Hi team, going forward ALL cell phones are to be kept in your lockers. If you are caught using your cell phone on company time you will be written up.

Thank you, Roastie."

I am the only one who uses my phone overtly in the whole store :feelskek: . Bitch finally caught me, probably from the security cameras. Might actually get fired soon (srs).
Btw I don't expect this thread to be up for very long because my threads always get reported and deleted.

Thoughts?

The irony that fat cunt is probably glued to her screen most of the time.

The irony that fat cunt is probably glued to her screen most of the time.
Lmao she actually is fat too. I don't know how much she uses her phone but a lot of the normies will just be playing their music for everyone to hear. I'm the only one who brings in earbuds but I've been watching YT videos or reading this forum on the down low. Bitch must have looked at the cameras today after I left. She was in a shit mood today also.

I've read they have a terrible head posture because of it.

You gotta up your stealth level bro
IK. The only areas of the store that have no cameras are my janitor closet, and the fitting rooms. Today I was in IDGAF mode and was literally sweeping and watching youtube videos. I'm not sure if some normcuck coworker snitched on me or if she looked at the cameras.

But JFL at keeping cell phones in the locker. AS IF :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

Dude your workplace seems chill as fuck compared to mine
It usually is because I work early mornings, or at my mall job late nights. I love the fact that I work alone, even though I'm around normies. But cannot stand having roastie bosses. They ALWAYS cause me problems. My male manager at the mall is chill af with me. My other 2 roastie bosses never let me cope with earbuds or with cell phone usage.

piss on her to assert dominance

Be less trouble if you followed the rules but if you're a risk taker then by all means

is it a shitty dead end job?

With all the things to be concerned about....

I say this as a man who likes his Internet at work. It's a very tough addiction to break. If I were in your shoes, I would sneak it. A phone is a lot easier to sneak than a whole browser window.

is it a shitty dead end job?
Yes, but I like it because I can work alone and use what little money I make to buy copes. Plus I'm aspie AF and it's hard to get a job for someone like me.

JFL, time to buy a smart watch boyo

I cant even bring a phone to my workplace. We have to lock them away at the front door, and if i brought my phone in I would not only lose my job but can possibly be arrested.

Anyway, you can probably use your phone in the bathroom while you are taking a shit. Get paid to defecate AND watch youtube videos. Win win.

JFL boyos. I stayed 30 minute overtime at one of my jobs but I was trying to be sneaky walking around on my cellphone and watching YT videos. I kind of over did it today and this bitch just sent a message on an app that we use saying exactly this.

"Hi team, going forward ALL cell phones are to be kept in your lockers. If you are caught using your cell phone on company time you will be written up.

Thank you, Roastie."

I am the only one who uses my phone overtly in the whole store :feelskek: . Bitch finally caught me, probably from the security cameras. Might actually get fired soon (srs).
Btw I don't expect this thread to be up for very long because my threads always get reported and deleted.

Thoughts?
lmao just watch videos in the bathroom, what are they gonna do, have cameras in the stalls?

I cant even bring a phone to my workplace. We have to lock them away at the front door, and if i brought my phone in I would not only lose my job but can possibly be arrested.

Anyway, you can probably use your phone in the bathroom while you are taking a shit. Get paid to defecate AND watch youtube videos. Win win.
lmao just watch videos in the bathroom, what are they gonna do, have cameras in the stalls?
I've already been doing this while cleaning the bathroom, and also the fitting room (srs). My problem is I liked to do it while I swept the store. Bish is just waiting to catch me tbh boyos. Can't win even as a janitorcel.

It's over for sweeper cels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back