Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie breaks up with chad just because he wore a shawl

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Even chads can't catch a break.

I get this long apologetic text from her but the crux of it is that yeah, she's just not that into me anymore because I wore a shawl.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would not touch a girl like that.
It means she could get upset over anything.
If not the show, she'd get upset over you taking her to a Star Wars Movie.
Also, G-d forbid you make a mistake. I pity the next guy that gets her.
Maybe she'll get upset over you wearing a red shirt, or supporting the wrong baseball team.

Last edited:
One strike and you're out. You have to be literally perfect to have a relationship in 2019.

Only terachads are immune to everything but they are only 0.0001 of population.

The shawl dude. Even if you are a blue eyed chadlite, you have to be walking on eggshells all the time. It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:
pFvkzlk.jpg

He seems more like a tallfag normie tbh. Chad could wear anything and still keep relationships.

I also have thin wrists and sit on my friends' laps and blow kisses to them

Gayest shit ever. In Latin American culture, "effeminados" and "bonitos" are there own type of heterosexual. In most other cultures they're just seen as pre-op trannies.

Gayest shit ever. In Latin American culture, "effeminados" and "bonitos" are there own type of heterosexual. In most other cultures they're just seen as pre-op trannies.

I'm a bit confused about that part. The whore was okay with those faggotist behaviors but she couldn't stand a simple shawl.

what is a shawl

Look slightly effeminate in one way or another, a foid will dump you. This happens when chads get sick or have cancer too.

I heard they got back together after he stabbed her....

The media is calling it...

The shawl shank redemption!

One strike and you're out. You have to be literally perfect to have a relationship in 2019.
Meanwhile literal 1/10 gargantuan foids with every possible genetic defect on this god forsaken gene pool can have unlimited strikes and do a home run every time, they CANNOT lose

She probably met another guy and decided to dump him. She had to blame it on something so she said it was his shawl, instead of admitting that she met a superior genetic man. Women are this low IQ.
Not a chad
tbh.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: high iq post
She probably met another guy and decided to dump him. She had to blame it on something so she said it was his shawl, instead of admitting that she met a superior genetic man. Women are this low IQ.

That's the most plausible reason.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, young'uns won't get that one.

>6’2 Ex special forces

> posting on Reddit

JFL if you believe a single word of this obvious LARP.

tbh.
Makes sense to me! I would bet on that!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit, young'uns won't get that one.
Bbc as well! (Maybe. I only remember that Morgan Freeman guy...)

Makes sense to me! I would bet on that!!!

Bbc as well! (Maybe. I only remember that Morgan Freeman guy...)
Main dude got raped, big ouch.

>6’2 Ex special forces

> posting on Reddit

JFL if you believe a single word of this obvious LARP.

Good point. His roommates were also in special forces. Too good to be true.

shawlchad looks like one of those male feminist types

The shawl dude. Even if you are a blue eyed chadlite, you have to be walking on eggshells all the time. It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:
pFvkzlk.jpg

Round eyes, negative canthal tilt.

This guy is no chad. High tier normie.

She probably met another guy and decided to dump him. She had to blame it on something so she said it was his shawl, instead of admitting that she met a superior genetic man.
Finally a high iq response in this thread

Fuck... I wear a shawl sometimes and my buddy tells me it looks gay. Now I read this shit.

It's over for shawlcels!

why cant you see its an obvious fucking troll trying to get a shawl meme going.

its over for lowiqcels

why cant you see its an obvious fucking troll trying to get a shawl meme going.

its over for lowiqcels
Lol

It’s over for LARP-believer-cels

Remember that all women have a backup guy

pFvkzlk.jpg
All hail staint ShawlCel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back