Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ROASTIE BTFO

LOL i saw this before, and forgot to link it

JFL at this ugly, roast-beef-vagina bitch who thought she could become a millionaire amassing beta orbiters

giphy.gif

could have done so many other things but decided to go in debt

Her ribs are ready to bust out her chest.

"REEEEEEEE THIS IS MENS FAULT! PATRIARCHY!"

The sad thing is this is a legit lifestyle and plan if you have the looks to back it up.

It just occurred to me that I could do all the stuff she'd done and without breaking the bank, but the photos would all have to be selfies because I'd have nobody to hold the camera for me.

giphy.gif

A fat fucking ugly bitch mongrel borrows money to become an IG star. Imagine how much beta validation made her to do this kind of dumb fucking shit. Pure lifefuel.

what a delusional retard. she's mediocre at best

LMAO true stacies just use daddy's money

These are the women that I saw all the time where I live.

Women get a taste of being genetic shit by not being good enough for Instagram

The sad thing is this is a legit lifestyle and plan if you have the looks to back it up.

It just occurred to me that I could do all the stuff she'd done and without breaking the bank, but the photos would all have to be selfies because I'd have nobody to hold the camera for me.
Why don't you join club or group or something

you must be real mentalcel

Proves that ugly/average girls are oblivious to that fact.

This story is almost certainly fake. The conflict of interest here is that the media want to show you that the people you see on Instagram aren't all they seem to be. If you've seen the show 'Naked Attraction' it's also propaganda designed to make fatties feel better about themselves, no good looking or in shape women are ever selected for it.

Watch some numale cuck pay her debt.

This will happen 100%.
Even though shes ugly she will have some orbiters.
I think she looks decent. But she seems to have an alright body and you know, guys are into butterfaces.

I think she looks decent. But she seems to have an alright body and you know, guys are into butterfaces.

I dont find her face attractive at all tbh.
JFL at butterfaces.

I dont find her face attractive at all tbh.
JFL at butterfaces.
I have no right to call her ugly, because of the abomination that is my face. Well, my nose, but it's a part of my face.

no problem for her all she has to do is show her bob and vagene to some beta whiteknights and that debt will disappear in no time

thousands of dollars of debt in what exactly?