Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie claims dating isn't easier for wahmen, gets 2k upvotes and triple gilded on obscure reddit sub

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE

Silly woman, there are so many guys who would kill for to be in a romantic and loving relationship with a average/below average woman.

Fix your title OP, it should say "roastie claims dating isnt easier for women"

Looks like she has been pumped and dumped by many Chads, most of whom due to female hypergamy obviously want to maintain at least one other girl on the side (as the one guy says, "logical").

This is the future you created

not a single word of that bullshit

not a single word of that bullshit

Agreed,

its BS because men are willing to enter relationships for just sex so women can still access relationships, just not with Chad

this is an excellent meme post.Women not being able to get chad to commit is their reason for *loneliness*.top fucking kek.

"The last time I was told I love you I love was 5 years ago."

There are men who haven't been told "I love you" by a female that wasn't their mom ever. The only reason they don't rope is because they don't want to make their mothers cry.

Men: starving to death on the streets

Women: has a ham sandwich but wants turkey.

Totes the same.

Attention starving landwhale

MFW SHE GETS MORE ATTENTION AND POSITIVITY FROM ONE REDDIT POST THAN I WILL HAVE EVER BOTH ONLINE AND IRL

:feelsclown::feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I was gonna say her problems would be solved by lowering her standards (looks-wise) but after reading about how much sex and guys she's had, she repulses me. Too used up, imagine being in a long term relationship with a former whore like her.

Not a single letter

So many guys would do anything for a girl to just hug them and tell them they love them. Girls can get that from any guy.

>five years without a betabuxxing normoid
>foreveralone

Pick one and only one :feelsclown:

hope she lives to 90 with no children :feelsokman:

If she suddenly evolved into a man she would litterally rope. Fucking meme gender.

These foids are too stupid.
Sex is easy, but not love. What fucking love?
You want your life to be a romantic drama, stupid?

Silly woman, there are so many guys who would kill for to be in a romantic and loving relationship with a average/below average woman.
This is an unfunny parody. It has to be.

Soys who want female validation and foids who want Chad's validation are two sides of the same shekel. It's the pursuit of this ephermal validation which leads to misery.

Last edited:
"The last time I was told I love you I love was 5 years ago."

There are men who haven't been told "I love you" by a female that wasn't their mom ever. The only reason they don't rope is because they don't want to make their mothers cry.
Jesus christ that's brutal

Totes the same.
More like dozens of different ham sandwiches. Gets turkey from time to time but just not today

Just another Chad won't commit post. Rather than lower their standards to someone who would appreciate them, they just cycle through Chad's who promise the world to them and they expect a different result.

Men have all those problem she has too.

That's the thing, she has endless opportunity to pursue all the exact things she wants. She can actually get some of them. She can have the 6'3" linebacker from Penn State with NFL prospects, a rich family, good prospects, etc. Someone reasonably close to their ideal.

Women pigeon hole themselves into the top 20 percent of men and don't even consider the rest of us humans. We don't exist.

Most men have no choice, they have to adapt to what their partner wants to be alone. They will never get an opportunity with anything close to their ideal. They have to adapt to the women who like them. Mold themselves into things their partner wants at the expense of things they want.

The majority of men will never get what they want, they have to adapt to what their woman wants.

Last edited:
Just another Chad won't commit post. Rather than lower their standards to someone who would appreciate them, they just cycle through Chad's who promise the world to them and they expect a different result.

That's the thing, she has endless opportunity to pursue all the exact things she wants. She can actually get some of them. She can have the 6'3" linebacker from Penn State with NFL prospects, a rich family, good prospects, etc. Someone reasonably close to their ideal.

Most men have no choice, they have to adapt to what their partner wants to be alone. They will never get an opportunity with anything close to their ideal. They have to adapt to the women who like them. Mold themselves into things their partner wants at the expense of things they want.

The majority of men will never get what they want, they have to adapt to what their woman wants.

Fucking brutal & based. Tesla IQ.

Totes the same.

Exactly this.
More like dozens of different ham sandwiches. Gets turkey from time to time but just not today
View attachment 202741

Soys who want female validation and foids who want Chad's validation are two sides of the same shekel. It's the pursuit of this ephermal validation which leads to misery.
Looks like she has been pumped and dumped by many Chads, most of whom due to female hypergamy obviously want to maintain at least one other girl on the side (as the one guy says, "logical").

Last edited:
Lets simplidy this: Roastie is bitter because she can't find a tall,White.Dark triad yet nice in the same time, Rich, High status chad that will commit to her fat used up ass.

And we suppose to work hard to support those creatures in the future, What a joke.

what else would the chimp brained femoid think after watching 100 jewish movies

Stfu cumdumpster you have it better
full

reddit is cucked.
anyone who uses it, is by default a cuck

Their self-awareness is so low, it’s almost comical

Women pigeon hole themselves into the top 20 percent of men and don't even consider the rest of us humans. We don't exist.

It‚s just another big confirmation of the blackpill theory and a textbook example of the cock carrousel. We should rather thank this whore for writing this down for us. She wants rather attractive assholes than a commited hard working sub 7 male, that’s her entire problem. And boo-hoo she „ only“ gets sex so easy. @Personalityinkwell see women stay with chad even if the sex sucks at least for a while. You really don’t need to worry about your dick size.

@Personalityinkwell see women stay with chad even if the sex sucks at least for a while. You really don’t need to worry about your dick size.

Wait where was dick size mentioned lol?

Nowhere but you come up with the topic quite often.

Oh lol. I will agree they will stick around for sex for a little but they do care about dick size still.

Both men and woman can be social retards, this woman is a good example of one.
The difference between a socially retarded woman and a socially retarded man, is that the man isn't constantly surrounded by sexual and social opportunities like the female. This socially handicapped woman is constantly approached by men who:
1. Want sex
2. Want a relationship

She can fulfill the first desire, but because of her autism she can't fulfill the second. Boo-hoo, I keep blowing my chances with attractive men because of my ineptness, feel sorry for me!
Men don't get these kinds of opportunities for free. A truecel man doesn't get approached by women who want to have sex with him and give him a chance.

While the whole "dating is hard for women too!" is obvious bullshit, she isn't wrong about women being unable to find love in relationships. The problem is that it is her inherent nature that is the problem. Women spreading their legs for Chad under the pretense of "just having fun" are deluding themselves and everyone else. Deep down, they secretly hope and believe that being a pump and dump for Chad might lead to him developing feelings for her. Every time they spread their legs for Chad it is like when a "nice guy" spends the night listening to their oneitis's life problems over the phone. Every time they give, but don't receive what they really want, they grow resentful and move even further away from the capacity to love or be loved.

sure, i get 0 matches, 0 messages back but sure foids have it hard when they literally have to put zero effort in.

sure, i get 0 matches, 0 messages back but sure foids have it hard when they literally have to put zero effort in.

Meme gender.
While the whole "dating is hard for women too!" is obvious bullshit, she isn't wrong about women being unable to find love in relationships. The problem is that it is her inherent nature that is the problem. Women spreading their legs for Chad under the pretense of "just having fun" are deluding themselves and everyone else. Deep down, they secretly hope and believe that being a pump and dump for Chad might lead to him developing feelings for her. Every time they spread their legs for Chad it is like when a "nice guy" spends the night listening to their oneitis's life problems over the phone. Every time they give, but don't receive what they really want, they grow resentful and move even further away from the capacity to love or be loved.

Based.