Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie complains about how hard it is being a female virgin

Teehee, it's so hard having such high SMV! Everybody wants me!

Yeah I can imagine it's really difficult deciding which man she's going to let take her virginity out of the pool of orbiters and chadlites she's collected over the years that would all eat each other just for a chance to smell her queefs :feelsEhh:

>22
>Female
>Los Angeles
>Virgin
Impossible. I will send $1k if this can be proven.

Wahh wahh, it's so hard being a virgin when you're the gender that never gets shamed for it

"Tee Hee its so hard having every guy trying to chase after me!" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Yeah I can imagine it's really difficult deciding which man she's going to let take her virginity out of the pool of orbiters and chadlites she's strung up over the years that would all eat each other just for a chance to smell her queefs :feelsEhh:

Incels are better than simps

females can't be involuntary celibate... shes looking for a "Chad with glasses 8.5/10" and not settling for a high tier normie 6.5/10.

Get her an account here :soy:

All the attention she's getting must be exausting. I feel sorry for her. Males can't comprehend how hard it is to be a woman.

WAHHHHH I'm a millionaire and tons of people are asking me to invest my money into their businesses.

"Just say no".

What a fucking joke

I'm not going to read it because I'll snap.

If she's virgin, then I'm a 9/10 looking chad.

" Oh no iam a female virgin and guys want to fuck me. I have it so bad booohoooooo"

Why did she post it on r/coomer?
Fucking attention whoring roastie

Teehee, it's so hard having such high SMV! Everybody wants me!
Exactly this. I can't believe she thinks she actually has a problem. What an absolute cunt jfl

Geishamaxx and sell your virginity to the highest bidder.
No longer virgin + shit load of money :feelskek:

No I am not writing that on reddit.

Last edited:
Female -- virgin
Choose one :feelshmm: