[JFL] Roastie converts to Catholicism

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Major
★★★★★
31d 9h 19m
I bet she receives the Holy communion whilst she still has Protestant Chad's cum on her hands. The Catholic Church used to be very based, in a local history book of mine it said that women were never allowed to go on the altar and they had to sit at the other side of the church from the men. There was another story I read from my area in the 1950s, there was a man who got engaged to a girl much younger than him and the local priest confronted her and made sure she wasn't trying to use the man for money

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3izBeMs0gmzJbeOdtEYCf5wodE84lj2Lk5lveZD409wm03sJp9l893xIc&v=PscwvMDR-t0

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Searching for a place I’m not sure exists
14d 10h 21m
Sadly Catholicism has become more cucked

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★
6d 17h 53m
Sadly Catholicism has become more cucked
Indeed, it declined since Vatican Council II and now is an absolute fagottry with pope Francis

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★★
16d 12h 51m
Indeed, it declined since Vatican Council II and now is an absolute fagottry with pope Francis
Amen. Vatican II should have caused a fucking schism.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
95d 36m
She needs to be jailed

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★
34d 12h 43m
You can't just become catholic lol

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Officer
3d 18h 1m
fell for a catholic chad i guess?

A

andinocel

Major
★★
7d 17h 45m
I know a slut from my old neighborhood. Rode the carousel for years, had two abortions (that I know of)...but she converted to Catholicism and is really into this stupid, cucked religion. She married recently too, to some beta shlub when she was way past her prime, and all saggy & nasty to boot.

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
10d 27m
Catholicism is full of these half naked whores with bible quotes and vatican flags on their social media bios

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
91d 18h 49m
women were never allowed to go on the altar and they had to sit at the other side of the church from the men.
This is still mostly true in my orthodox church, I don't believe in that sort of thing though.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Captain
★★
23d 3h 33m
Foids are always like that. While she dates religious chad she's catholic then she dates anime lover chad and she's suddenly anime lover. Have seen that countless times.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
15d 3h 17m
jfl now she can fuck chads on a daily with god's approval, yikes

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
12d 18m
I always knew Catholics were heretics, Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
jfl now she can fuck chads on a daily with god's approval, yikes

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
38d 6h 34m
I always knew Catholics were heretics, Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
>Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
top kek.you should be a comedian.

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
12d 18m
>Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
top kek.you should be a comedian.
I would perform impromptu stoning on her if I saw her in my church

Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
4d 7h 37m
I don’t want this whore in my religion, even though Im not religious. These whores put a bad name on Christianity.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Officer
★★★★★
1d 1h 8m
All of Christianity is cucked. If Christianity was how it should be, these whores would have been stoned (at very least disowned and begging on the street)

shii410

shii410

Commander
★★★★
47d 6h 7m
is there a significant difference in the actual practice between prots/catholics nowadays? considering the vast majority of self-identified christians don't actually attempt to follow the bible or whatever and still do shit like having sex with strangers

unless you live in Ireland or some shit. I guess the difference would be pretty significant there

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Officer
19d 10h 26m
Just pseudo intellectualism of herrrr derrrr Catholic because communion is early church, bbbbbut what about all the moral underpinnings of the actual fucking religion. What's the point of sperging out over herrrrr derrrr semantics of which Church does what semantic ritual.

WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN COMMIT TO ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS, ANY OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST EG ECCLESIASTICUS Etc,.

ITS LITERALLY CHOOSING THE BEST WAY TO LARP, AND THAT'S IT

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
15d 3h 17m
tbh I've always felt protestants took religion way more serious than catholics, the latters are pretty much secular in every aspect. But it just mean protestant roasties need to hide more their slutness. Religion is cucked.

source = grew up in a protestant family / church and live in a catholic country

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
40d 8h 25m
I don't believe we should try to judge who's saved and who's not based on how people talk or behave, but I can't help but comment: I don't think she is saved. By the way she talks (about emotions, personal preferences, people, hymns, etc), it looks like she was just raised in that Church of Christ but never truly believed the gospel. Someone who is really saved rests solely upon Jesus and His finished work and the most important criteria to change denominations (if they had any to begin with, you don't need any denomination to be saved) would be doctrinal, not good vibes, aesthetics, people or anything like that.

It is possible to spend decades going to a church and never hear the gospel being preached, not even once. The gospel is 1st Corinthians 15 1-4, most churches just focus on Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (which mostly consists of Jesus preaching the gospel of the Kingdom to Jews, not our gospel today) and on peripherical stuff.

EDIT: I kept watching and she says she thinks the Roman Catholic church aligns with the bible better than any other. My guess is: she didn't read the bible much or, if she did, she didn't understand it (people who are not truly saved and don't have the Holy Spirit can't understand it well).

Last edited: