Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie converts to Catholicism

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I bet she receives the Holy communion whilst she still has Protestant Chad's cum on her hands. The Catholic Church used to be very based, in a local history book of mine it said that women were never allowed to go on the altar and they had to sit at the other side of the church from the men. There was another story I read from my area in the 1950s, there was a man who got engaged to a girl much younger than him and the local priest confronted her and made sure she wasn't trying to use the man for money

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3izBeMs0gmzJbeOdtEYCf5wodE84lj2Lk5lveZD409wm03sJp9l893xIc&v=PscwvMDR-t0

Sadly Catholicism has become more cucked

Indeed, it declined since Vatican Council II and now is an absolute fagottry with pope Francis
Amen. Vatican II should have caused a fucking schism.

She needs to be jailed

You can't just become catholic lol

Sadly Catholicism has become more cucked

82C09D27 C072 49D0 8894 4C5D44989648

fell for a catholic chad i guess?

I know a slut from my old neighborhood. Rode the carousel for years, had two abortions (that I know of)...but she converted to Catholicism and is really into this stupid, cucked religion. She married recently too, to some beta shlub when she was way past her prime, and all saggy & nasty to boot.

Catholicism is full of these half naked whores with bible quotes and vatican flags on their social media bios

women were never allowed to go on the altar and they had to sit at the other side of the church from the men.
This is still mostly true in my orthodox church, I don't believe in that sort of thing though.

Foids are always like that. While she dates religious chad she's catholic then she dates anime lover chad and she's suddenly anime lover. Have seen that countless times.

jfl now she can fuck chads on a daily with god's approval, yikes

I always knew Catholics were heretics, Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
jfl now she can fuck chads on a daily with god's approval, yikes

I always knew Catholics were heretics, Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks

>Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
top kek.you should be a comedian.

>Protestants would never have accepted whores like this into our ranks
top kek.you should be a comedian.
I would perform impromptu stoning on her if I saw her in my church

I don’t want this whore in my religion, even though Im not religious. These whores put a bad name on Christianity.

All of Christianity is cucked. If Christianity was how it should be, these whores would have been stoned (at very least disowned and begging on the street)

is there a significant difference in the actual practice between prots/catholics nowadays? considering the vast majority of self-identified christians don't actually attempt to follow the bible or whatever and still do shit like having sex with strangers

unless you live in Ireland or some shit. I guess the difference would be pretty significant there

Just pseudo intellectualism of herrrr derrrr Catholic because communion is early church, bbbbbut what about all the moral underpinnings of the actual fucking religion. What's the point of sperging out over herrrrr derrrr semantics of which Church does what semantic ritual.

WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN COMMIT TO ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS, ANY OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST EG ECCLESIASTICUS Etc,.

ITS LITERALLY CHOOSING THE BEST WAY TO LARP, AND THAT'S IT

tbh I've always felt protestants took religion way more serious than catholics, the latters are pretty much secular in every aspect. But it just mean protestant roasties need to hide more their slutness. Religion is cucked.

source = grew up in a protestant family / church and live in a catholic country

I don't believe we should try to judge who's saved and who's not based on how people talk or behave, but I can't help but comment: I don't think she is saved. By the way she talks (about emotions, personal preferences, people, hymns, etc), it looks like she was just raised in that Church of Christ but never truly believed the gospel. Someone who is really saved rests solely upon Jesus and His finished work and the most important criteria to change denominations (if they had any to begin with, you don't need any denomination to be saved) would be doctrinal, not good vibes, aesthetics, people or anything like that.

It is possible to spend decades going to a church and never hear the gospel being preached, not even once. The gospel is 1st Corinthians 15 1-4, most churches just focus on Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (which mostly consists of Jesus preaching the gospel of the Kingdom to Jews, not our gospel today) and on peripherical stuff.

EDIT: I kept watching and she says she thinks the Roman Catholic church aligns with the bible better than any other. My guess is: she didn't read the bible much or, if she did, she didn't understand it (people who are not truly saved and don't have the Holy Spirit can't understand it well).

Last edited:
Just pseudo intellectualism of herrrr derrrr Catholic because communion is early church, bbbbbut what about all the moral underpinnings of the actual fucking religion. What's the point of sperging out over herrrrr derrrr semantics of which Church does what semantic ritual.

WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN COMMIT TO ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS, ANY OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST EG ECCLESIASTICUS Etc,.

ITS LITERALLY CHOOSING THE BEST WAY TO LARP, AND THAT'S IT

They should just interview people before entering the church.
I wish there was something like a bootcamp and you couldn't join the church before improving your whore ass...oh right, the orthodox do that, right.

This is part of the issue with the western faith. Corrupt and flawed since and before 1054.

Alternatively, this comes to mind:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQXAqP6ReqY

Future needs to introduce her to da bible of misogyny

I grew up in Catholicism and it is a shell of its former self. The revival of the Latin Mass still can't salvage the failing institution.

Why do all women these days look so masculine???

Amen. Vatican II should have caused a fucking schism.
It kind of did cause of a schism as Sedevancist merged out of it and they have been growing. There are also many who are just leaving the Catholic church.