Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie cries when the wall hit her.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Roastie, who was stacy in her prime, is now bewailing she is not attractive anymore and is invisible to men below 40 upon hitting the wall.

Btw, impressive blackpilled comment by a gentleman on comment section.

2019 10 20 000734

Last edited:
good blackpilled comment, except you can exclude the 'eating sensibly, dressing nicely, wearing makeup' part. women can just EXIST.

The wall is real. Once the wall hits, the options of foids while still plentiful in number goes down drastically in quality. I know a woman in her forties still fretting over her looks and wearing plenty of fake up to cover the wrinkles etc. She looks like a hideous tranny JFL.

When i see a foid realise her SMV is dropping, I can't help but have a smile on my face, God is great.

When i see a foid realise her SMV is dropping, I can't help but have a smile on my face, God is great.
Lifefuel indeed.

The wall is real. Once the wall hits, the options of foids while still plentiful in number goes down drastically in quality. I know a woman in her forties still fretting over her looks and wearing plenty of fake up to cover the wrinkles etc. She looks like a hideous tranny JFL.
Sad for men for whom all this gets worse when they become old, unless they have wealth which is very hard to achieve.

Last edited:
"I never had any trouble getting guys, but I got bored easily and moved on. I should have taken the good ones more seriously"

Typical roastie behavior lol. No sympathy for this aging roastie

"I never had any trouble getting guys, but I got bored easily and moved on. I should have taken the good ones more seriously"

Yep and it's good she didn't get the guy she desired for.

JFL at a roastie crying about getting to enjoy twenty years of life being worshiped and now that she's infertile, she can only get about half the chads she used to. Meanwhile men have no choice but to committ truicide because of the shape and size of their face bones.

Sad for men for whom all this gets worse when they become, unless they have wealth which is very hard to achieve.

Hard to lose what you never had in the first place. Besides, its hilarious to see roasties run around trying desperately to keep their SMV high. And when the external validation of looks/beauty dies down, they realize how shallow they really are. In all these years, they developed no hobbies and nurtured no talent. They will spend their older years reminiscing what once was and what will never again be.

Last edited:
Hard to lose what you never had in the first place. Besides, its hilarious to see roasties run around trying desperately to keep their SMV high. And when the eternal validation of looks/beauty dies down, they realize how shallow they really are. In all these years, they developed no hobbies and nurtured no talent. They will spend their older years reminiscing what once was and what will never again be.
When they are young, they believe their SMV would always be high and it would get them whatever they wanted and needed in future as well.

JFL at a roastie crying about getting to enjoy twenty years of life being worshiped and now that she's infertile, she can only get about half the chads she used to. Meanwhile men have no choice but to committ truicide because of the shape and size of their face bones.
There you have it the clown world.

Here's another toxic roastie claiming that back in her 20s she would just befriend good looking women so that she could turn apart their self-esteem.

Bu...bu...but muh toxic masculinity inkwell! :soy: :bluepill:

Screenshot 20191019 150247

She said she's invisible to men under 40.
Well don't be so picky. Take a man in his 50's.
Unlike younger men, they want romance.

If they're educated holes they can marry down in age. They will get low quality men. The wall for a roastie is having to settle and deal with reality. It's hilariously that prince charming will be an unemployed overweight normie.

After years and years of living living life on god mode.

At this point she is actually just bragging and acting like a spoiled princess.

"You could still look fabulous but … who cares? Nobody is looking. Even my young-adult sons ignore me."

Incest fantasies hiding in plain sight.

She said she's invisible to men under 40.
Well don't be so picky. Take a man in his 50's.
Unlike younger men, they want romance.

She doesn't even want a normal relationship with someone of her own age, she just wants to be the center of attention for young Chads once again.

good blackpilled comment, except you can exclude the 'eating sensibly, dressing nicely, wearing makeup' part. women can just EXIST.

My husband was the last decent man standing. He had a bit of a drinking issue, which he’s overcome. There was a time when things were bad and I considered leaving him but I had no idea how to even go about finding someone new because I never, ever, had to pursue a man. I knew I couldn’t cope with that kind of rejection.

These days, since I have aged, when I don’t wear makeup and I gain a bit of weight (which happens often) I pass as normal. As far as men, and anyone under 40 is concerned, I am invisible. They do not see me. I could walk across the street naked — it’s that bad.

I despise post wall roasties. They are worthless filth.

Cumdumpster cunt

Interesting how at the the end she speaks of being “a much better person now.” That tells me that there is another side to the story concerning her many strained relationships with her sisters in law etcetera. I get the feeling more of it was down to her own arrogant attitude than she was letting on.

these foids are some funny cunts it took them so long to see there faults it takes me 2 minutes to see mine them a lifetime

When she said...

She didn't want "the merry-go-round to end."

I think she really meant, the cock carousel!

lol "really beautiful woman." the girl in that stock photo is mediocre. i see a minimum of 50 women a day that look better than her. if thats her standard for a really beautiful woman she probably looks like shit and has always looked like shit and is just a conceited airhead who mistook being born female for being extremely beautiful.

When she said...

She didn't want "the merry-go-round to end."

I think she really meant, the cock carousel!
Exactly. Hole still wants chad.

"You could still look fabulous but … who cares? Nobody is looking. Even my young-adult sons ignore me."

Incest fantasies hiding in plain sight.
True. Perv roastie.

100%. It’s the only way nature levels the playing field. Foids expire earlier than men

She only wants young chads, because her SMV is still bigger than all the incels in the world.

100%. It’s the only way nature levels the playing field. Foids expire earlier than men
Its not even level lol. Most non fat roastie in their 40s can still get bf more gl than them in their age range. Can her looksmatch have the same? Hell no, not unless he pays good money. And men are always invisible from the start j f l

Its not even level lol. Most non fat roastie in their 40s can still get bf more gl than them in their age range. Can her looksmatch have the same? Hell no, not unless he pays good money. And men are always invisible from the start j f l
One commenter has touched upon it.

One commenter has touched upon it.
Yea im just telling schrodingersdick that its not level at all.
An older guy is uglier than he is in his youth, so now getting young gf would cost him more than when he eas young, so even if old men make moe money, it essentially also cost them more money to date young women, nothing changes

the same as always, her looksmatch still have it 100x worse. Only now i guess young men dont see her, but men her age prolly still give her attention if she aint fat. And could easily get a better looking guy her own age as a boyfriend and ride that carousell if she wants, jfl
We would kill for the option she take for granted

Yea im just telling schrodingersdick that its the same as always, her looksmatch still have it 100x worse. Only now i guess young men dont see her, but men her age prolly still give her attention if she aint fat. And could easily get a better looking guy her own age as a boyfriend and ride that carousell if she wants, jfl
We would kill for the option she take for granted
She is an arrogant high standard hole who still thinks she deserves young Chad attention but thankfully, her standards are hurting her. Sad, her looksmatch must be rotting alone in his small apartment while this hole at least has kid and SMV to get looksmatch of her age.

My favourite hobby is reading about the "mental health issues" acid attack sluts experience.
It is lifefuel to read how they lost their looks

My favourite hobby is reading about the "mental health issues" acid attack sluts experience.
It is lifefuel to read how they lost their looks
too gory for me..it just scares me...
And most foid getting acie attacks are in 3rd world country like india / some arab shithole here the foid isnt even slutty.

JFL at the part about how hard it is having friends as a hottie. All hot girls have maximum social status and are at the top of the social hierarchy, they won't even treat others as people most of the time, they always look bored and have their heads shoved down their smartphones.