Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie desecrates our lord St. Blackops2cel (PBUH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Those useless cunts dare to make fun of him. Then they say that a toxic personality is the main problem.
One more reason if you're truly ugly, you never send a picture of yourself.

Can we use the same excuse as Muslims to declare jihad (on Twitter of coz)

Blackops2cel Akbar!

Dirty cunt. That's her looksmatch.

Wow that's fucking pure blackpill right in normies faces

Do normies really just add each other on social media like that randomly?

wow i'm lmao right now this is the most blatant blackpill proof ive seen in a long time :feelskek:

Those useless cunts dare to make fun of him. Then they say that a toxic personality is the main problem.
One more reason if you're truly ugly, you never send a picture of yourself.

Who’s the guy in your avatar; some random normie?

You think this stupid cunt knows who Stblackopscels even is? This is just CUNTS BEING CUNTS

Looks really don't matter bro. That's not the kind of person you'd want in your life anyways bro. This is a just world man. :soy:

Looks really don't matter bro. That's not the kind of person you'd want in your life anyways bro. This is a just world man. :soy:
:soy: she just showed how shallow she is, you dodged a bullet bro.

Cunt being cunt.

Didn't know ContraPoints was on TikTok now... What happened to his eyes? Did he get a chin implant?

I hate everything about that site. This seems to just be Instagram but even more obnoxious. A quick google search shows me TikTok was made in China; it must be some form of asymmetrical warfare to completely degenerate a society

The thing that really pisses me off, is that you can't even insult this bitch in the comment section without some White Knight getting on your ass every second. The 2020s are fucked for trucels if this is how we start off the decade.

How do normaloids even know about blackops2cel

I’m sure it has to do with his toxic personality...

Tiktok is pure AIDS.

I am not contributing to that festering pus and cum bubble with a click.

Gimme the rundown.

How do normaloids even know about blackops2cel
Thye don't. She just wanted to use an ugly guy for views. He isn't even human in her eyes. He's just a tool to be used.

they laugh until the ugly guy brings a shotgun to work

Tiktok is communist

St Blackops2cel (PBUH) will never be forgotten

Remember when people said that It was all in our head and that guy probably had a gf,

while he was waifumaxxing with no sign of a woman in his life

What's the deal with women always having to show off their reaction of visceral disgust at the mere sight of a unattractive guy?

Do you not see?

It is message from St BlackOps2cel himself.

He used this whore as a vessel to spread his word to the failed normies and incels in denial of tiktok

Last edited:
780.6K likes · 8K comments

How famous is he nowadays?he might find a gf by statusmaxxing like that ugly guy with that youtube channel

Damn, imagine being BO2cel (Morgan) and seeing this, how sad he would feel.

she used BO2cel because she searched up Ugly Inkwell on jewgle

780.6K likes · 8K comments

How famous is he nowadays?he might find a gf by statusmaxxing like that ugly guy with that youtube channel

Youre talking about eggman? He dated a tranny. If you consider it as ascension then yea

Roasties yet again confirming the blackpill.

Ironically he’s her looksmatch if she has no fake up

Fuck her

Attachments

• 45751560_364648874307365_6877860572256272384_n.jpg
    45751560_364648874307365_6877860572256272384_n.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 17