Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie desecrates our lord St. Blackops2cel (PBUH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
let it be war on this foid . may god burn her in the hell because of her making fun of our beloved Saint (PBUH)
assemble the troops .:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
they laugh until the ugly guy brings a shotgun to work
they will get what they fucking deserve eventually

Ahumduliblackops2celah

I mean the guy with the yt channel.
oh sorry for my retardeness.i can't remember the name of the guy but he has a video about his virginity and that one has 2 million views or something and after that video he got a looksmatched gf(female).

Ahumduliblackops2celah
giphy.gif

bastard bitch fucking motherfucker

More and more girls will continue to be honest and then hopefully the whole cuck and whiteknight culture will finally die.

Cant wait to hear IT's excuse about this one

Time to go Charlie Hebdo on her

They won't touch it at all

"Incels attack innocent girl, making a tik tok JOKE about a mans appearence"

Comments

I mean it's clearly a joke. I dont see what shes doing wrong.

Those incels always take things out of proportion. My friends dads cousins son looks like that, and he dates girls who look prettier then that.

Guh uh huh um, clearly sexist

Hope some fuckboy does the same with an ugly foid.

Without makeup stblackops is her looksmatch fucking retarded and disgusting roastie i hope she gets beaten and raped to death

what could we even do against this jezebel?If she has nudes cucks will still keep giving her money,,,,

786k likes. But it's all in your head bro :) He's just a normal guy who's in a relationship bro. He's definitely not an incel. Stop using a normal dude to spread your twisted beliefs.

The thing that really pisses me off, is that you can't even insult this bitch in the comment section without some White Knight getting on your ass every second. The 2020s are fucked for trucels if this is how we start off the decade.
Truly based ngl, these femorrhoids are untouchable queens who can't possibly do wrong. Fucking whores I want to impale them with a huge ass stick in their hole (in Minecraft)

that foid has officially declared war on the incel community and one of its saint, blackops2cel

Do you not see?

It is message from St BlackOps2cel himself.

He used this whore as a vessel to spread his word to the failed normies and incels in denial of tiktok
Someone should send this to his facebook to show him incels were right about him.

Someone please Euphorically Rejoice in gta v to avenge his holiness

JFL, foids will say teee he looks like he has a "bad personality"