Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie ex-priminister of Denmark(54) acts like attention whore

Ex prime minister? Wtf? Bitch has no class or professionalism whatsoever. After going through her instagram account, she looks like she's trying too hard to look quirky tbh

And thats why this country is now cucked AF.
This is what happens when you let toilets rule the country.

How to resume the downfall of the West in one single image.

Jesus fucking christ. You want me to believe that this dumpster has the ability to even manage her own personal life let alone a fucking country? Jews have such tightened grasp over smaller European countries that they've stopped to even pretend they're independent. They just put a clown into the position so that it's not empty.

is that real?? fucking hell

Post wall roastie with dyed hair and behaving like a 15yo girl. Typical.

THIS is the prime minister of any country in 2020.

Soys call Trump a clown but he's nothing compared to this.

I would unironically celebreate if Sacndinavia gets nuked. These faggots shouldn't even exist.
Jesus fucking christ. You want me to believe that this dumpster has the ability to even manage her own personal life let alone a fucking country? Jews have such tightened grasp over smaller European countries that they've stopped to even pretend they're independent. They just put a clown into the position so that it's not empty.
True true. They are all living under security of Jewmerica and Jewropian Union. Without those and the threat of Russia these cucked countrues would wisen up real quick

Volcel if you wouldn't but of course chad only.

Looks like she missed a few spots cleaning thr blood out of her hair from her last knife murder.

Double standards are the new standard in this world. I don't even have the energy to get mad anymore.

Once a stacy, now a roastie.
There is no wall for foids but it does gotta suck to be a former Stacy and get less male attention, or less from chads anyway. To foids that's gotta be torture. :feelsEhh:

I'm coping of course since I'm sure a washed up roastie still mogs me at living a full life.

@Idotms thoughts?
@Idotms thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back