Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie freaks out at me after i chadfished her and made her wait one hour for chad to show up

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
So this roastie had scheduled a date with my chadfish at 4pm. After some time had passed she was messaging me asking where I was, and I just told her the train is late so she will wait there. She believed me and waited an hour, until she began calling me and then I finally revealed myself:
Screenshot 20200210 171935 TextMe
Once I texted that she called me and i answered.
ME: hello?
Roastie: Is this some kind of joke?
Me: (Bust out laughing) hahahahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Roastie: You know what, go fuck yourself!!!!!!
And then she began cursing me out on the phone and hung up. I was hoping to keep her on call to drop some blackpills but she just kept screaming and then hung up.
Damn I wish I had recorded it. I couldnt control.my laughter when she asked if this was some kind of joke.
After the freakout I texted her this:
Screenshot 20200210 171945 TextMe

She then blocked me on phone and began texting me on tinder:
Screenshot 20200210 171739 Tinder

She then blocked me.
This is the gigachad she thought she was entitled to by the way:
79385117 767962180362881 3153380521715685816 n

Last edited:
LOL she deserved it hard, well done OP

Lol bitch got what she deserved

JFL. This is definitely one of the better Chadfishes I've seen. With the reactions and everything.
show a pic of her face

lemme see the number

in gta ofc:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

I won't be surprised if she comes crawling back. Nonetheless excellent work.

another roastie toasted

Based as fuck OP. You should do this more and try to waste foids' time as much as possible.
Lol I already got another date with a roastie lined up for Saturday. And this bitch is even uglier so it's insane she thought gigachad would like her

So this roastie had scheduled a date with my chadfish at 4pm. After some time had passed she was messaging me asking where I was, and I just told her the train is late so she will wait there. She believed me and waited an hour, until she began calling me and then I finally revealed myself:
View attachment 200009
Once I texted that she called me and i answered.
ME: hello?
Roastie: Is this some kind of joke?
Me: (Bust out laughing) hahahahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Roastie: You know what, go fuck yourself!!!!!!
And then she began cursing me out on the phone and hung up. I was hoping to keep her on call to drop some blackpills but she just kept screaming and then hung up.
Damn I wish I had recorded it. I couldnt control.my laughter when she asked if this was some kind of joke.
After the freakout I texted her this:
View attachment 200010

She then blocked me on phone and began texting me on tinder:
View attachment 200011

She then blocked me.
This is the gigachad she thought she was entitled to by the way:
View attachment 200008
Based :feelskek: Shame all those apps are going to introduce verification soon so the age of chadfishing will be over.

show a pic of her face
also this
Lol I already got another date with a roastie lined up for Saturday. And this bitch is even uglier so it's insane she thought gigachad would like her
Post her too

Based :feelskek: Shame all those apps are going to introduce verification soon so the age of chadfishing will be over.

also this

Post her too
Jfl this is the new roast I'm chadfishing:
Screenshot 20200210 175500 Tinder
Screenshot 20200210 175509 Tinder
Jfl I cant believe she thinks shes gigachad material. Also the verification shit is already a thing on tinder but these thirsty whores dont care if Chad isnt verified

BASED AS FUCK

Love the fact that she didn't contest blackpill
No justification for choosing based on looks alone
Also she actually dropped a giga giga black pill
She stated I thought this might happen
Meaning even she believes deep down she is deserving of this chadfish and that he was already way out of her league.

Jfl this is the new roast I'm chadfishing:
View attachment 200017
View attachment 200018
Jfl I cant believe she thinks shes gigachad material. Also the verification shit is already a thing on tinder but these thirsty whores dont care if Chad isnt verified

Face wise she is my looksmatch tbh.Even got the shitty dark eyebags going on. I'd never get a foid like her ever though jfl.
Destroy her brother :feelskek:

Face wise she is my looksmatch tbh.Even got the shitty dark eyebags going on. I'd never get a foid like her ever though jfl.
Destroy her brother :feelskek:
That bitch is having long deep conversations with my chadfish and treating him like hes her soul mate, little does she know it's a subhuman shes actually texting.
Jfl this bitch might hopefully go rope when I ghost her

That bitch is having long deep conversations with my chadfish and treating him like hes her soul mate, little does she know it's a subhuman shes actually texting.
Jfl this bitch might hopefully go rope when I ghost her
JFL thinking foids rope. She is gonna get her 8+ man with ease but Chad won't even pump and dump her.

It's all predetermined and love is just a bullshit concept thrown in to try and make it seem meaningful. It's amazing how your good qualities and behaviour all of a sudden are recognized and appreciated if you ''look good''

Well played bro

Just to know do u use your phone ro contact her do u use any other phone number?

Chadfishing is an arta i would like to know, do you have any advices or tricks to do it.
Why dont you make a guide to chadfishin propetly?

Well done! Imagine the excitement of that roastbeef, thinking she is going to go see gigachad :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well played bro

Just to know do u use your phone ro contact her do u use any other phone number?

Chadfishing is an arta i would like to know, do you have any advices or tricks to do it.
Why dont you make a guide to chadfishin propetly?
I use an app called text me to do the calls and messages. It basically gives you a free phone number and works exactly like a normal phone.
My best advice would be to find low level Chad Instagrammers (below 10,000 or 1,000 followers) so the roasties dont recognize the chadfish. Also be sure to use some natural looking photos from the Chad, like the selfie I posted above looks like a normal photo a real Chad would use for tinder

How can any rational person see this thread and not be blackpilled?

That guy is proof bones > everything. Shit eye area and e everything but is saved by bones

wow you're a legend, keep up the good work, you're doing good science experiments.. you should be getting paid for this

If women weren't such shallow whores this wouldn't happen.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We need more low inhibcels like you to do this kind of quality content.

Extremely low IQcel for revealing that you were chadfishing her.Foids get extremely depressed when ignored by Chad's you could have destroyed her so much now she will be relieved knowing you were some subhuman trying to get into her panties.

How are women so fucking stupid? If an average guy matched with a super model and got stood up, he would receive zero sympathy from friends or family. They would reply that he should have known that such a beautiful woman was a catfish or scam. But women genuinely believe these 8+/10 supermodel guys are real, and would like to date them for some reason. The lack of self-awareness is incredible

Extremely low IQcel for revealing that you were chadfishing her.Foids get extremely depressed when ignored by Chad's you could have destroyed her so much now she will be relieved knowing you were some subhuman trying to get into her panties.
This, next time tell her you don’t think she’s attractive enough to bother with

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back