Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie from my school gets nudes leaked and ropes

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
It’s a classic story.

Roastie cheated on her Tyrone bf with her Chad friend, under the pretense that she was hanging out with her friends.

Based Tyrone then leaks her nudes to the school, and also exposes her Chad “friend”. Long story short, roastie becomes bullied to the point which she cuts her wrists and dies. Tyrone gets expelled but not after getting 1 kill.

It’s an old story which has been repeated countless times, but it never ceases to make me laugh every time it reoccurs.

inb4 pedos ask for n00ds, i actually have never seen them (being low status incel), but I know people who have. And whether they exist or not, she’s dead anyways. Mission accomplished. Who cares how they did it, they got it done.

:feelswow: actions have consequences. Based tyrone.

Tyrone lives matter

Based Tyrone.

It's her fault for not going to therapy, it's her own fault. Therapy solves everything

It’s a classic story.

Roastie cheated on her Tyrone bf with her Chad friend, under the pretense that she was hanging out with her friends.

Based Tyrone then leaks her nudes to the school, and also exposes her Chad “friend”. Long story short, roastie becomes bullied to the point which she cuts her wrists and dies. Tyrone gets expelled but not after getting 1 kill.

It’s an old story which has been repeated countless times, but it never ceases to make me laugh every time it reoccurs.

inb4 pedos ask for n00ds, i actually have never seen them (being low status incel), but I know people who have. And whether they exist or not, she’s dead anyways. Mission accomplished. Who cares how they did it, they got it done.

so basically her nudes are out there like every woman alive at this point

Honestly the thing that baffles me is why they still do it. Literally almost every roastie who’s sent nudes to Chad ends up having them leaked and ruining her life. Not that I mind, but you’d think they’d be slightly less retarded.

If she hadn’t killed herself more men would’ve seen her naked over the course of her life

Honestly the thing that baffles me is why they still do it. Literally almost every roastie who’s sent nudes to Chad ends up having them leaked and ruining her life. Not that I mind, but you’d think they’d be slightly less retarded.
Do you really think foids have the ability to think logically?

haha, cheers!

It’s a classic story.

Based and Blessed.

LMAO Serves that bitch right!

can u share her nudes

UXyrRFP.jpeg

Tyrone based. Also proves the hypocrisy society has, the same foids that were slutshaming are sucking and fucking to no ends behind the scenes

Tyrone did nothing wrong. Black lives matter.

Blacks can be based as fuck sometimes

wow! In the age where you can take a screenshot of anything and easily share it to anyone, anywhere within seconds, sending a nude means it might be shared with others!

wow! In the age where you can take a screenshot of anything and easily share it to anyone, anywhere within seconds, sending a nude means it might be shared with others!
Damn... it’s almost like... actions have consequences.

Moral of the story: don't fuck with niggers

any woman who takes nudes is a whore

Burn the coal pay the toll

Nothing ever happened at my school :cryfeels:

One time i poo poo’d in my hands and threw it at a group of foids. Look out here comes my poo poo :feelsEhh:

bery based

Whores always do shit that ruins their lives and Society

Based Tyrone out here doing god's work. Well done

So good things do happen in the clown world. Good job tyrone, hope you had your fun.

Do people even care in 2020? It's not like it's over for her.

I mean if my nudes got out somehow I wouldn't really give a fuck. I would just say some girl I was trying to fuck asked for them.
So giving free sex to Chads and Tyrones like a degenerate whore is perfectly fine and teehee.
But a few nudes shared among normies and ugly males is a life destroying event in her life?
Foid logic right there.

Honestly nudes are far less offensive than these sluts running through dozens of chads and tyrones before settling with a cuck.

Last edited:
Now can we see some pictures please?

because it's chad