Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie fucks her pitbull then hangs her kids with dog leash

if you doubt the dogpill you are officially anti-science, the empirical evidence is overwhelming

i aint even clicking because these type of articles about women killing their kids are as common as taking a shit

Whores are shit mothers and responsible for the inevitable collapse of civilization.

The empathetic gender. Fucking female degeneracy knows no bounds.
Her picture isn't in the article.

5730088 120219 wpvi conner brinley snyder lisa snyder mug shot img

This is the whore. A landwhale as expected.

Last edited:
I can almost guarantee meth was involved, but still. She's basically a literal witch. Give a witch drugs and this is what happens.

Keep denying the dogpill motherfuckers. This poor woman probably got depressed because no man had ever fucked her like that chadbull.

Keep denying the dogpill motherfuckers. This poor woman probably got depressed because no man had ever fucked her like that chadbull.
The dogpill is brutal.

“Respect women”

Female moment.

if you doubt the dogpill you are officially anti-science, the empirical evidence is overwhelming
Theres worst, horsepill, pigpill, there is no boundaries foids won't cross.

Old News

Still a brutal Dog Pill

The dog mogged so hard the dumb foid killed its kids so she good pay more attention do the dog :feelskek:

Fuck I still can't believe women kill their own kids. I always thought mothers were programmed to ensure their kids survival at any cost, including their own life

That sounds like a severe case of getting cucked by your mom.

Just horrific , yet incels are considered domestic terrorists and not single mums on drugs/chemicals. Both groups are around the same in population yet no incels have killed their own children.

IT wont touch this with a 10 ft pole