Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie hag whore is luring cucks with toys and kids

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Original post:

In case if that does not work: Direct Link

Saved copy:
grw8xoJ.png

Just read the comments, JFL @ imgurcucks.

How is "I come with toys and kids" supposed to be something good to a potential male suitor?

If the guy is a pedophile, he won't want to bang a post-wall roastie like that. And if he isn't, there's nothing attractive at all in the fact she's a single mom.

Fuck, are women are low IQ.

How is "I come with toys and kids" supposed to be something good to a potential male suitor?

If the guy is a pedophile, he won't want to bang a post-wall roastie like that. And if he isn't, there's nothing attractive at all in the fact she's a single mom.

Fuck, are women are low IQ.

There are at least 1000 cucks lined up for her already. Where are you man?

There are at least 1000 cucks lined up for her already. Where are you man?
This is predictable. Yesterday's thread has already proved that women can't even REMOTELY be incel even when they are horrifically deformed. But my point is, why would she mention "coming with toys and kids" as positive?

This is predictable. Yesterday's thread has already proved that women can't even REMOTELY be incel even when they are horrifically deformed. But my point is, why would she mention "coming with toys and kids" as positive?

It's not positive at all. In an ideal situation, all guys are supposed to be running away from that hag whore. But the irony is there are so many cucks who are more than happy to become a step dad just to sniff her pussy.

Since males in the west are valued so low and their numbers are so many that these types of roastie whores can afford to become "honest, open, straight-forward and brave enough" to put such stuff on the shirt.

It never began.

Nuke this gay planet already

sounds like some weird pedo fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back