Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie insert fone inside her womb, now suing Samsung for 1.8 million

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
She claimed hospital bill is over 1 million and took 4 days to remove after phone got stuck after a dare. Have a hole theory is Legit.

Just shove electronics up your body holes theory confirmed.

Apple faced a similar lawsuit in 2014 after a man had attempted to swallow fourteen iPhones and ended up in the emergency room for mercury poisoning.

Apple was eventually forced to legally specify that their products were not fit for human consumption and the man was conceded an undisclosed amount of money.

:giga:

Just a reminder that women are braindead fucking androids

She most probably will win because her layer is a cuck, samsung layer is also a cuck, the judge would be a cuck and the jury also.

For the people who don't have understand already it's a fake news website
"S-sasquatch sama, please be gentle uwaaaa~"

if he claim to be assaulted, I don't think the sasquatch was really gentle..

Apple faced a similar lawsuit in 2014 after a man had attempted to swallow fourteen iPhones and ended up in the emergency room for mercury poisoning.

Apple was eventually forced to legally specify that their products were not fit for human consumption and the man was conceded an undisclosed amount of money.

:giga:
That isnt nearly as far fetched as this though, I can see how that loophole could cause him to unironically have a case but this lady just shoved the thing in.

That isnt nearly as far fetched as this though, I can see how that loophole could cause him to unironically have a case but this lady just shoved the thing in.
Just eat electronics bR0 for the gainz

foids would rather fuck phones then look in ur direction

Fake news by gay jews

To bad it didn't explode.

Facts dont matter

JFL @ this low IQ post.

fake and gay, kys op

Those guys seem to be obsessed with inserting things into vaginas.

Time to SamsungMobilemax?

the cell phone pill rang me
To bad it didn't explode.

“I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

its hers fault. She can pay the bills. Samsung has nothing to do with it.

“Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.

Why would they? Phones aren't sex toys you shouldn't stuck them in your ass.

It's fake news, but not far fetched in this shit planet.

JustBeRetardedTheory