Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie is always staring at me

uglyblackcel

uglyblackcel

Greycel
At the place i work out theirs always this one roastie who always is staring at me. Everytime i get close to her she just stares at me. Should i call the roastie out and ask her what the fuck shes looking at? Or should i not say anything?

If she liked you,she would've approached you.Staring means nothing I'm afraid.

She's examining your subhumanity

You should call out the roastie

yungblackcell said:
At the place i work out theirs always this one roastie who always is staring at me. Everytime i get close to her she just stares at me. Should i call the roastie out and ask her what the fuck shes looking at? Or should i not say anything?

Yes call her out, pretty weird if she i staring at you, find out if its a look of disgust or not.

could mean ANYTHING. Does she look away when u catch her staring or hold eye contact?

Ask her why her parents didn't teach her that it's rude to stare. Play it off as if you're kidding, in that "I'm not really kidding" fashion.

Zaetheus said:
could mean ANYTHING. Does she look away when u catch her staring or hold eye contact?

I usually just look away if we meet eyes

Yes. Approach her and see what happens.

yungblackcell said:
I usually just look away if we meet eyes

id say she likes u why else would a roastie stare, unless she was just trying to get a pic of u to share with her friends.

Zaetheus said:
id say she likes u why else would a roastie stare, unless she was just trying to get a pic of u to share with her friends.

Do you think i should aproach her? At this point idc if shes a roastie or a landwhale. If i can get any sex id be content at this point

I think u should, what do u have to lose?Unless shes obese, smash the shit outta her .what does she look like,btw?

yungblackcell said:
Do you think i should aproach her? At this point idc if shes a roastie or a landwhale. If i can get any sex id be content at this point
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I think u should, what do u have to lose?Unless shes obese, smash the shit outta her .what does she look like,btw?[/font]

Zaetheus said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I think u should, what do u have to lose?Unless shes obese, smash the shit outta her .what does she look like,btw?[/font]

Sort of a thick alternativernative girl. She has purple hair and a septum ring.

oh shit ,i know those types low key weird ,defintely go for that shit.

yungblackcell said:
Sort of a thick alternativernative girl. She has purple hair and a septum ring.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]oh shit ,i know those types low- key weird af ,[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]definitely [/font]go for that shit.
[/font][/size]

Just igore her. Probably staring cause you are ugly.

think about it realisticly, theres probably chads in that gym so why the fuck would she be looking at you instead of them???
most likely because ur ugly af, not because u look good

Anon said:
Just igore her. Probably staring cause you are ugly.

yungcel said:
think about it realisticly, theres probably chads in that gym so why the fuck would she be looking at you instead of them???
most likely because ur ugly af, not because u look good

Ask her what's up, that's what I would do. I've randomly locked eyes with women walking on the street, but there's not much I can say in those moments (no clue what it means, rarely happens). Next time she does it, walk up to her and say whatever you want.

Weed said:
She's examining your subhumanity
This.
I get stares non-stop everywhere. 
Normally, yes, you are supposed to ask her why is she staring at you BUT as an incel no matter what claim against another one in the social habitat you do YOU will be condemned.

Ask her why she's staring at you