Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roastie is okay with chadfish fucking her raw

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I'm chadfishing again... with a new chad - a 23 yr old 10/10 college fuckboi.

The roastie is 32 yrs old, and has an adopted son. She is infertile, looks like shite, but still wants chad.

The whore's profile. She talks about been respectful, and wanting a relationship. She says no to people looking for fun....
Capture5

Just ask to fuck bro!
Capture2

Just do it raw bro!
Capture3

Just call her a hoe bro!

Capture4

Anyway, I've arranged for her to meet in the bar of an expensive hotel where my chad is staying. I'm going to stand her up then.

Doing god's work.

The roastie is 32 yrs old, and has an adopted son. She is infertile, looks like shite, but still wants chad.

The whore's profile. She talks about been respectful, and wanting a relationship. She says no to people looking for fun....
View attachment 166003
Just ask to fuck bro!
View attachment 166004
Just do it raw bro!
View attachment 166005
Just call her a hoe bro!

View attachment 166007
Anyway, I've arranged for her to meet in the bar of an expensive hotel where my chad is staying. I'm going to stand her up then.
Meanwhile I'm labelled a fucking sociopath for wanting a hug.

View attachment 166003
Just ask to fuck bro!
View attachment 166004
Just do it raw bro!
View attachment 166005
Just call her a hoe bro!

View attachment 166007
Based & ChadfishPilled

Chadfishing is a great non violent way to get back at roasties tbh ngl

Jfl at the facade of "i just want a relationship with a nice guy - no hookups teehee" when in reality she wants to be fucked senseless.
Foids are whores. AWALT. Its over

Based & ChadfishPilled

Chadfishing is a great non violent way to get back at roasties tbh ngl

Jfl at the facade of "i just want a relationship with a nice guy - no hookups teehee" when in reality she wants to be fucked senseless.
Foids are whores. AWALT. Its over
I'm just not a sexual person teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I thought they would have shouted rapist and me tooed. Sluts must be more moderate in your country.

Brutal personalitypill.

hats off to you good sir.

Fuck!!! My account just got jewified. It either got recognised and deleted, or some IT cuck reported the messages and based on that OKC identified the account n deleted it.

Doesn't matter. Cos I still have the whore on snapchat and I've got snxp working so u lose IT :feelshaha:

Great job, OP. Chad fishing is great lifefuel as well as suifuel.

We should hire a Chad to go all the way and document it all.

PS. My bad, I just realized that would be cucked AF

whosb the chad youre using? just curious who this 10/10 college chad is

as in document what sexual acts he can get his bitches to do?

we already know what goes on... read the article about the british backpacker who got died during rough sex with her chad tinder date in NZ.

we already know what goes on... read the article about the british backpacker who got died during rough sex with her chad tinder date in NZ.
We know it, but we have no proof. That story is a single case. We need more.

He has a great personality.

Hoe = I am a young attractive man looking for a relationship ship that has a duration of one night. I looked through your profile and found qualifications that I found attractive.

I laughed so hard.

PS. My bad, I just realized that would be cucked AF

Why the fuck not? I will do it myself if I manage to surgerymaxx AND if height and small wrists do not matter. With surgery my face can jump to 8 in looks.

she needs a lesson on chads cock

Good job, soldier.

You really sold her on your winning personality. ITcels hate him!

Meanwhile 3 weeks on okc I got 1 bot asking me to visit some site and insert CC details, its the only "conversation" I had.. :cryfeels:

she needs a lesson on chads cock
JFL. I moved it to text message (foid doesn't have snapchat) after my account got banned. she asked for nudes, so I sent her a pic of a massive dick off an amateur sub reddit
You really sold her on your winning personality. ITcels hate him!
that's nothing. I'm preparing to post screenshots where I ask foids can I rape them on tinder, and they reply yes.

It's funny how I know EXACTLY how a foid's brain works, yet I'm always surprised at how low and degenerate and lying they are.

How do you do it? Tell me your secret!!!!!!!
This is UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!

huh? i thought personality was the only thing that matters

It's funny how I know EXACTLY how a foid's brain works, yet I'm always surprised at how low and degenerate and lying they are.
let's admit it. we will never truly get rid of the bluepill just because of how most of us don't try to judge anyone at the first sight in real life. If a foid right now prove me that the blackpill is wrong by hanging out with me and genuinely care about what i like, i'll have no problem liking what she does and believing the bluepill too.

I want to believe this is fake, but we know too much. Some women would flush their baby down the toilet for quality time with Chad.

Dragging this thread up from necropolis, because these are Chadfishes that newer members like myself should see fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back