Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie points gun at cops, cops respond

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sorry sweaty you’re not entitled to point guns at cops. Especially ones with high powered rifles.

"ER actress" :feelskek::feelskek:

No one would give a single shit if it was a guy, meanwhile when it's a foid it ends up on the news

Last edited:
she doesn't deserve the title of 'ER actress'

Wish someone would shoot me. Lucky
At least you have some value besides a moist hole.

Can you imagine how brutally she would reject any one of us. All while she is mental and ldars in filth.

Lmao. Absolutely rekt
LIFUEL

Suicide by cops since she know that foids attempt / suicide percentage is abysmal

Not a single damn was given.

Despite her room looking like that, she could have a normie round to take her out and make her feel special, meanwhile despite me cleaning my room daily I'm inkel coz of my toxic personalitee.

she doesn't deserve the title of 'ER actress'
This. Disrespectful to the supreme gentleman.

She must have thought she was an ugly male and suicided by cop.

The best welfare checks are only in the mail!

Don't bring a bb gun to a machine gunfight!

Death by cop... Now making house calls!

In a way she filled the role of ER actress well for a foid. Fake gun and didn't kill anybody.

Good riddance, dumb whore

It is what it is

tenor.gif

suicide by cop is so easy in this country. This shit happens so often and dumb pigs can't find a solution without murdering people. It was so obvious too.
Mental healthcare in US is so fucking garbage. how comforting having this roided up cunt emotionlessly explaining how she's not under arrest (as if she has a reason to be) but they're taking her to a mental health""""""""care""""""""" facility.

Last edited:
"ER actress" :feelskek::feelskek:

No one would give a single shit if it was a guy, meanwhile when it's a foid it ends up on the news
true. men commit suicide by cop every day and it's not a news story

Mental healthcare in US is so fucking garbage. how comforting having this roided up cunt emotionlessly explaining how she's not under arrest (as if she has a reason to be) but they're taking her to a mental health""""""""care""""""""" facility.
very true. reminds me of when I got randomly pulled out of class and sent to the school councilors office with no context on what I did or what was going on. after I got there I had to sit in a room with this councilor person who I had never seen or spoken to before. I have pretty severe anxiety and genuinely thought I was about to get suspended or some shit, it felt like I was being sent to a courtroom by myself without a lawyer

then he says I'm not in trouble and starts talking about how the school administration is concerned about my mental health and starts asking me a ton of super personal questions. dumbest shit I've ever seen. imagine putting someone in an extremely stressful and worrying situation with no warning in advance and then expecting them to open up to you about their personal life while you're writing down everything they say with a pen and paper

Last edited:
very true. reminds me of when I got randomly pulled out of class and sent to the school councilors office with no context on what I did or what was going on. after I got there I had to sit in a room with this councilor person who I had never seen or spoken to before. I have pretty severe anxiety and genuinely thought I was about to get suspended or some shit, it felt like I was being sent to a courtroom by myself without a lawyer

then he says I'm not in trouble and starts talking about how the school administration is concerned about my mental health and starts asking me a ton of super personal questions. dumbest shit I've ever seen. imagine putting someone in an extremely stressful and worrying situation with no warning in advance and then expecting them to open up to you about their personal life while you're writing down everything they say with a pen and paper
Ragefuel. Fuck normies

Is there a compilation (maybe a commentary from an expert) of cops taking down someone resisting arrest? It doesn't have to be cops vs foids type of video. I'd watch a tv show about this, it's high quality content.