Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Roastie pretends to be happy on her birthday to her friends but Inside she is being ignored by chadfish who is busy with hotter girls

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao while roastie broadcasts to her friends that she is happy and shit on her birthday she is desperately seeking chads attention

704B6ED3 559A 47EA 9CD4 AAB43B4AD46C

Meanwhile her texting chad and ignoring all the betas wishing her hbd

860E24A6 2B82 45A6 B48C 58F04DC0A1F0

8717B3BC C33A 4934 892D EF14487F5AF2

7D9913A5 98C9 4D42 A65D 8885CC9369D7

94AD36DE 8A4E 42C4 8845 9C5DED2E1AC1

We will never have girls obsessing over us and ignoring other guys for us

Last edited:
Not delicate facial features and not naturally blonde.

High-tier Becky at best.

"can we be together now?"

reminder women are just like thirsty simps towards chad

Read any good looking guys instagram comment youll see women far thirstier then cucks

At 20 she looks like a 30 years old feminist

she jawmogs me into oblivion

Wrong. They are even worse than thirsty simps for Chad.

Yeah they pretend to be happy to show other girls they're not depressed and unhappy because deep down inside all in competition with each other.

maybe im coping but i dont really care about a glorofied cumdumpster being obsessed with me.

maybe im coping but i dont really care about a glorofied cumdumpster being obsessed with me.
Op should call her that. Thatda be great. Cockobcessed glorified cumdumpster.

Lmao while roastie broadcasts to her friends that she is happy and shit on her birthday she is desperately seeking chads attention

View attachment 174914

Meanwhile her texting chad and ignoring all the betas wishing her hbd

View attachment 174911

View attachment 174912
View attachment 174913

View attachment 174917

Ngl

Threads like these really take the life out of you. Knowing that not a single female will ever do this for me or anyone on here for that matter.

We will never have this omg :feels:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks seriously though do you know why you're so successful with this? I think it's because your personality is actually better than most chads'. There's no way just a cute face can get them so hooked. I mean it's mostly looks for sure, I'm not saying they'd like you as you actually are bc that's not true, but given that you meet the looks threshold for which personality matters, yours is actually pretty good which is why they're so hooked. Mostly because, like it or not, you're becoming emotionally attached to them and enjoy talking to them, whereas Chad just pumps and dumps. Says a lot about ITers' stupid arguments.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks seriously though do you know why you're so successful with this? I think it's because your personality is actually better than most chads'. There's no way just a cute face can get them so hooked.
Lmao, teracope bro sorry. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I would assume the only reason he is this succesful in his chadfishing is because he doesn't come across as fake or a bot.
If a girl genuinely believe its a real chad, she will ofcourse get this hooked. Its :blackpill: 101

Lmao, teracope bro sorry. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I would assume the only reason he is this succesful in his chadfishing is because he doesn't come across as fake or a bot.
If a girl genuinely believe its a real chad, she will ofcourse get this hooked. Its :blackpill: 101
damn, i guess you're right :feelsbadman:

Imagine how obsessed she would be if she actually met the chadfish and had sex with him

@Reddit_is_for_cucks seriously though do you know why you're so successful with this? I think it's because your personality is actually better than most chads'. There's no way just a cute face can get them so hooked. I mean it's mostly looks for sure, I'm not saying they'd like you as you actually are bc that's not true, but given that you meet the looks threshold for which personality matters, yours is actually pretty good which is why they're so hooked. Mostly because, like it or not, you're becoming emotionally attached to them and enjoy talking to them, whereas Chad just pumps and dumps. Says a lot about ITers' stupid arguments.

you might be onto something cuz I am genuinely into them and since I don’t fuck them asap they think “he likes Me for more then sex”since he’s not in hurry.

I will post 3 one hour videos of me talking to to 3 different girls normally and see what ppl think.
Imagine how obsessed she would be if she actually met the chadfish and had sex with him

she would probably murder someone of chad asked but for that she’d need to trust chad a lot

you might be onto something cuz I am genuinely into them and since I don’t fuck them asap they think “he likes Me for more then sex”since he’s not in hurry.

I will post 3 one hour videos of me talking to to 3 different girls normally and see what ppl think.

she would probably murder someone of chad asked but for that she’d need to trust chad a lot
Yeah pls do

Have you ever pulled a this is the real me stunt?

This just makes me sad for everyone involved.

please show us the chad you used.

Chad can control a foids entre life if he wants to

please show us the chad you used.
he did in another thread, he's some blond and blue eyed tera chad, im not surprised he's invincible, imagine being that chad :feelsrope:

Brutal tbh. Chads live a completely differnete life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back