Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie teacher gets away with incel manslaughter

Jfl. Pussy pass is the ticket to easy mode for everything

Zakir, who was himself on his way to classes at Hathershaw College in Oldham, Greater Manchester, suffered fatal head injuries and died on his way to hospital.

The UK strikes again @ReconElement

I hope she gets killed by a horde of hungry mutts

due to vitamin B12 deficiency
JFL

[TeeHee]

This was the boy she killed

Females suffer no consequences...

at least hes no longer suffering, but on the other hand that roastie deserves the death sentence, she probably laughed after she found out it was incel and not chad
She's probably laughing and breathing a sigh of relief because she got off light and avoided jail. I don't think she's at all een concerned about the boy's appearance at this point but happy she got away with what she did.

But no surprise. This is the UK. What's wrong with people there that this kind of thing is okay with them seriously?

She's probably laughing and breathing a sigh of relief because she got off light and avoided jail. I don't think she's at all een concerned about the boy's appearance at this point but happy she got away with what she did.

But no surprise. This is the UK. What's wrong with people there that this kind of thing is okay with them seriously?

The UK strikes again @ReconElement
It's great Britain, they know how to treat a lady, you silly inkwell get back to your dungeon and rot, O Blimey, Blimey :soy: :feels: .
Incidentally, I too have B 12 deficiency at best what it does are a couple of mouth ulcers in the winters, I never thought people (a foid roastie ofc) can be acquitted of charges like reckless driving or manslaughter citing it as a reason that could barely cause her any sensory or motor impairment.

Last edited:
It's great Britain, they know how to treat a lady, you silly inkwell get back to your dungeon and rot, O Blimey, Blimey :soy: :feels: .
That's not far off the mark tbh

[QUOTE="ReconElement, post: 5986344, member: 26754"
Incidentally, I too have B 12 deficiency at best what it does are a couple of mouth ulcers in the winters.
[/QUOTE]
Have to get all food groups in your diet to get essential vitamins naturally tbh
Otherwise you have to rely on supplements.

That's not far off the mark tbh

[QUOTE="ReconElement, post: 5986344, member: 26754"
Incidentally, I too have B 12 deficiency at best what it does are a couple of mouth ulcers in the winters.
Yea, I take supplements, but it occurs anyway.

Pussy pass confirmed

But the primary school teacher suggested her B12 vitamin deficiency was to blame.
Nowhere in the fucking article does it state if they actually tested her for it.
Nowhere did they take a blood sample, which they do if you have booze in your system.

We've entered the age where women are so entitled they can just kill kids and get away with it.

Nowhere in the fucking article does it state if they actually tested her for it.
Nowhere did they take a blood sample, which they do if you have booze in your system.

We've entered the age where women are so entitled they can just kill kids and get away with it.
The article makes her the victim jfl. Muh PTSD muh scared for life in reality she's probably laughing about it while getting fucked by Chad.

a traffic signal fell on his head, what kind of cartoon bullshit is this. foid should get the needle

The only comment on that article so far is this
Anti Depressants if too strong can turn you into a zombie and completely unconnected to the world.

Just lol. It's become commonplace for people to just accept that these kinds of things happen. There isn't even fake outrage about it anymore.

As a 30 year old virgin I have severe pussy deficiency. So if I accidentally raped a foid due to hornying-out would I only get minimal charges?

As a 30 year old virgin I have severe pussy deficiency. So if I accidentally raped a foid due to hornying-out would I only get minimal charges?
this is the landmark case we need