Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roastie tells her parents and everyone she has a bf lmao. Then says she wants a family like her grand parents and grow old together.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s so over for us. No girl will be ever this crazy about us. Never never never.

this girl goes to the same university as me and she is visiting fam for the weekend.

She told everyone she had a bf even tho she never met me lmao. This like the 5 th girl to have done that. Like how? are they this blinded by chadfish. Gonna be funny when they ask where is your “bf” when I ghost her.

anyways after that she goes on a tangent about wanting a kid and how her grandparents been married forever and we will be like that too. Wtf. Chad shows little bit of attention and they go crazy. Her grandparents tell her one story and she is imaging life with chad jfl.

Last edited:
Start asking money from her.

Pure suifuel. I can't even imagine a girl asking me to impregnate her.
Start asking money from her.
This. Say you need cash to go meet her, she will make her parents pay for it.

you will never have this

We will die alone

Don’t need money. Not a poorcel
That’s not the point. Money is money. The more of it you garner, the better off you will be. Plus it will serve to enrage the foid further when she realizes she isn’t talking to Chad.