Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie told me to accept my celibacy in a peaceful manner

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
Asfsafa

I went to incelcucks to troll and this roastie told me to be peaceful
Ur life is trash? u will never be loved and form a family? u will die alone and miserable? just be peaceful bro besides plenty of women love ugly men. her boyfriend is 6'7 btw teehee

Hope she gets raped in gta

Wtf? Nonsense.

Be nice, get worn out cunt

lmao a lot of these whores are answering me and some bluepilled cucks too i need to wait like 12 minutes to answer them tho fucking reddit

They will say anything to try and contradict an incel. They aren’t worth your time

lmao a lot of these whores are answering me and some bluepilled cucks too i need to wait like 12 minutes to answer them tho fucking reddit
It's a rule on their sub. Not a reddit wide thing.

They will say anything to try and contradict an incel. They aren’t worth your time
yes you are right. 1 roastie in particular wasn't beligerant and tried to be helpful but she doesn't realize what she said is pure bullshit. she really believes we live in a fairytale and personality is everything bro u can get laid if u r 2/10 just be kind and empathize bro, etc
It's a rule on their sub. Not a reddit wide thing.
well reddit is cucked and trash anyway

Strawmanning cunts.
A complete waste of energy.

"Or risk beeing arrested"
Sounds like a minecraft challenge to me.

Strawmanning cunts.
A complete waste of energy.
yea all of u r right tbh i don't know why i went there lmao i guess i'm a retarded newcel
Anyway they legit don't want to see our point of view. it's easy to think we just have bad personality and it's our fault that we can't get laid instead of being incels bc we are just ugly
"Or risk beeing arrested"
Sounds like a minecraft challenge to me.
bro i will get arrested bc i talk shit on incelcucks

Before you hit the cutoff in looks you dont have the chance to show off the compensation lmao I'm so sick of braincancertears

just be peaceful while society spit on you theory

just be peaceful while society spit on you theory
lmao. 1 guy said that having grudges against ur bullies was "yikes" u got tortured by years? just be peaceful bro. They talk so much about empathy and yet they can't have any for us

why are you posting so much
also I hope she gets raped IRL

>17675 posts
>jul 25 2019
I see
i made my 15k in less than two months, i guess at my peak i had 400 posts per a day at average but i have some problems in my life last times so i post less now but i plan to make 25k soon

i made my 15k in less than two months, i guess at my peak i had 400 posts per a day at average but i have some problems in my life last times so i post less now but i plan to make 25k soon
Damn, that's hardcore. I'm trying to reach blue but I can never be arsed to make effort posts.

never began for collegecels
Yeah. I was a neet for a while before that, but it gives me something to take my mind of suffering. When you don't do anything for long periods of time, the mind wanders. And that leads to suffering

Yeah. I was a neet for a while before that, but it gives me something to take my mind of suffering. When you don't do anything for long periods of time, the mind wanders. And that leads to suffering
yeah pretty true

That foid should just shut her whore mouth.

Fucking whore can't even comprehend what shes saying

She even put ugly in quotation marks:feelskek:

Roasties and soyboys should accept partriarchy and rape in a peaceful manner jfl.

they told me i could talk to them if i didn't spill the blackpill and then they banned me lmao
fuck them anyway they repeat the same advice like an npc
Roasties and soyboys should accept partriarchy and rape in a peaceful manner jfl.
lmao
She even put ugly in quotation marks:feelskek:
our personality is ugly bro not our looks lmao

Just meekly accept fundamental natural biological desires going unfulfilled for a lifetime, bro!

lmao. 1 guy said that having grudges against ur bullies was "yikes" u got tortured by years? just be peaceful bro. They talk so much about empathy and yet they can't have any for us
Exactly, IT called me a psychopath for being happy that one of my bullies is dead.
>get avpd ptsd and the resulting depression from being tormented for years as a kid
>told it's my fault half the fucking time
>told that there is something wrong with me if I hold anything against the perpetrators

Imagine having your entire childhood ruined, having your life go to shit upon developing psychological problems due to this, then being told to "just get over it", JFL. Here's my question, to what end? What do I have to look forward to which could justify ignoring all of this?

Exactly, IT called me a psychopath for being happy that one of my bullies is dead.
>get avpd ptsd and the resulting depression from being tormented for years as a kid
>told that there is something wrong with me if I hold anything against the perpetrators

Imagine having your entire childhood ruined, having your life go to shit upon developing psychological problems due to this, then being told to "just get over it", JFL. Here's my question, to what end? What do I have to look forward to which could justify ignoring all of this?
yeah, pretty sure they never got bullied so hard. i don't think a lot of people would forgive someone who tortured u for years.
part of my depression is bc of bullies, if i have the opportunity to kill them without repercussion i would do it.

This is a waste of time tbh

This is a waste of time tbh
yes i know i wasted like 2 hours in that shit lmao
im a retarded newcel tbh didn't know cucktears are so npcs

Kids in africa should just learn to accept their lives of hunger and malnutrition

Solid join date and thread quality congruence

If getting told to act like a soyboy gets your panties in a knot, stop posting on soyboy central reddit, for fuck's sake.

Solid join date and thread quality congruence

If getting told to act like a soyboy gets your panties in a knot, stop posting on soyboy central reddit, for fuck's sake.
lmao i know i'm greycel af

Why do you care about those people. They're old ugly fatass.
The kind that would be miserable their whole life.

Then she should accept her death in a peaceful manner when incels go ER :feelsthink:

yes

:cryfeels:same man whenever i think about my childhood almost all i can remember is my bullies and my shitty experiences with them. Because of them i can't even say i have happy memories when i was a child. The damage they made stays with you forever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back