Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie upset she got deleted from chads Snapchat

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
just fuckin lol look how roastie reacts when gets ghosted and deleted

5CE1FAD4 4DAF 4D9E 84EC FC6CC9CF54AA
BE2C2DA8 B9F6 43B5 B515 087FE1D0A9AB
23D6DB89 FE3C 45AB 9254 90684840ED7B
88D3EFC7 E0F3 43AD 80BF 22E43BC46353
49802E6B E971 490C 9A44 C2D0A1500518

lmao so desperate

Attachments

• 95AE2045-021E-4D07-A960-EB233F6528E4.png
    95AE2045-021E-4D07-A960-EB233F6528E4.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
she hasn't even seen or spoken to the guy in real life and thinks he "is the one"

ji6gpjD.gif

FUCK MAN. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. No foid would ever beg to be with subhuman like me that way. Not in the next thousand after lives. No foid would ever ask me to marry her. No foid will ever text me and tell me "I'm the one she always dreamed about". ITS OVER.

Foids are deluded apes.

literally on her knees begging and groveling for a person she has never even MET in real life
asking to marry someone she has never met
having an emotional breakdown over someone she's never met, maybe only known for like A WEEK?
It's so fucking over. No foid will ever show this kind of attachment to an incel, a low status male, a sub8
Foids literally will give themselves for Chad but refuse to look in same direction as a sub8
As usual OP, your threads are always such potent suifuel :feelsrope:

IT could never disprove the Chadfishpill

Nuclear ropefuel

@Reddit_is_for_cucks be proud! Your posts make me want to die a little bit more each time I read them. These are such potent sui-fuel posts that you literally put me in a bad mood (but don't feel bad) I like reading these, I still get put in a bad mood though. But it's interesting seeing how much foids beg for Chad's dick.

Normies say guys take rejection badly and can't detect signals... but how can you believe that when foids write paragraphs to chad when they are nothing more than cumrags to him.

Can you PM me her pic so I know what she looks like?

"I don't find other people attractive anymore"

This is EXACTLY why women should only be allowed one partner
full

you can only cook a pie once a second time will only ruin it.

And there are people who think girls dont make the first move :lul::lul::lul:

Lmaooooo, she never met him in real life thinks "he is the one." Foids can be so fucking stupid when their attracted to somebody.:feelsPop::feelsPop:
And there are people who think girls dont make the first move :lul::lul::lul:
Ikr

literally on her knees begging and groveling for a person she has never even MET in real life
having an emotional breakdown over someone she's never met, maybe only known for like A WEEK?
It's so fucking over. No foid will ever show this kind of attachment to an incel, a low status male, a sub8
Foids literally will give themselves for Chad but refuse to look in same direction as a sub8
OP should be banned for posting such potent ropefuel tbh :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

she hasn't even seen or spoken to the guy in real life and thinks he "is the one"

View attachment 196593
Some pics of chad is enough for holes. They worship chad in the same fashion as religious people worship god, regardless of whether they real get it in real life or not.
ji6gpjD.gif

FUCK MAN. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. No foid would ever beg to be with subhuman like me that way. Not in the next thousand after lives. No foid would ever ask me to marry her. No foid will ever text me and tell me "I'm the one she always dreamed about". ITS OVER.
A hole wouldn't feel bad in the slightest if a pack of hyenas ate your dead body.

Last edited:
Can you post a censored pic of the foid
Orr the chad u use??? Curiouss tbhtbh

Never met the guy.

Is already imagining a life with him. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Meanwhile foids would want to see me dead if they ever met me.

I'm honestly done and just want the world to end.

Yeah it pisses me off when I see people wanting to police the truth.
Exactly brother. The normalfilth want us to be ignorant and subservient.

You should've tagged this suicide fuel holy fuck.

The biggest blackpill is you making a tinder experiment and just being yourself, and seeing how differently girls treat you now that you aren't an ugly freak.

I hope she ropes

He must have an incredible personality

Your personality must be great for women to stick to you.

IT won’t touch this because it refutes the horseshit that comes from them. This cunt hasn’t even met the guy yet and she wants to marry him and shit. Ridiculous.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks is a master craftsman in the art of chadfishing.

Would you send me a mp3 file of you having phone sex with foids? no homo.

I wonder what the cucks from niceguys have to say about this

put her out of her misery :feelsUgh:

Self awareness and introspective capacity is -100/10. JFL at this shit, I can't even feel angry about it anymore, I'm done.

SadAgreeableBilby size restricted

Isn’t this the blonde girl who asked you to impregnate her? JFL

Isn’t this the blonde girl who asked you to impregnate her? JFL
yes its her
@Reddit_is_for_cucks please upload more audios bro

she should learn that she isn't entitled to you