Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties getting insecure after Chadfish post the ugly fish meme on my profile lmao.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao all these hoes are insecure. Chad can call them ugly and they will commit suicide.

37E5AAD6 BD8A 48B5 B437 1109BD0723AB
5F156BD9 185E 4417 B583 5C47746E2B11

Edit: had to call her cute cuz I have a date with her and I am planning to stand her up. Might record her standing alone like an idiot

Last edited:
how the fuck could you handle a conversation with a female? fuck off fakecel chad

Why are you continuing the conversation just call them ugly and send their reactions

why are you feeding their egos with chadfish..you are supposed to do the opposite

chadfishing is lifefuel tbh it gives you taste of chad's life , even though it's temporary still makes you feel happy keep it up bro

Why are you continuing the conversation just call them ugly and send their reactions
You can just call them ugly , you need to subtly hint it to make them think they are ugly. You just put the thought in their mind

You can just call them ugly , you need to subtly hint it to make them think they are ugly. You just put the thought in their mind
Yes but you’re contradicting them, i want to see their full reaction of when a chad straight up calls them ugly

You're boosting her ego like a cuck

who waste his own life chadfishing? thats stupid XD lmao

Yeah there is nothing that will install the blackpill more intensely in your brain than chadfishing.
For sure. Anyone who starts getting semi bluepilled needs to chadfish to get blackpilled again.

Suicidefuel tbh because we are the ones she talks about in her response.

Edit: had to call her cute cuz I have a date with her and I am planning to stand her up. Might record her standing alone like an idiot
Please do a Catfishman-esque thing and record this. That would be fucking hilarious.

Women are whores

If possible make her pay for the reservation. You are doing such a good deed. Bless you man

Submission to attractive men is their natural habitus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back