Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roasties getting toasty at Leo DiChadrio dating young supermodels instead of used up whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
They’re mad because he’s dating young hot women instead of unattractive middle aged post wall women. Also what do you mean by “toasty”?

I don’t wanna read the comments. I bet the comments are cancer

I can say the same for women except its for height they cant fucking pretend like they dont do discriminatory shit too

What do the reddit comments on r/dataisbeautiful say? Quote a few. I can’t look because it’ll probably be ragefuel

Love that Leo doesn’t settle for anything less than top tier. Foids do this and get mad when our brothers do :feelskek: Based Leonardo

Foids mad they don't reach Chad's standards. Nothing new

What does he mean by “toasty”?

Screenshot 20200107 165514 Sync Dev

Why is this bitch complaining about shit you cant control but yet they wont date guys shorter than them. Also leo is not a representative of all men alot of guys date women their own age alot of women dont date shorter guys. Stop being hypocrites foids

Leo "Lets Toast the Roasties" DiCaprio.

View attachment 186792
Why is this bitch complaining about shit you cant control but yet they wont date guys shorter than them. Also leo is not a representative of all men alot of guys date women their own age alot of women dont date shorter guys. Stop being hypocrites foids
They have zero clue about their own hypocrisy. Society gives them so much power they can ignore even their own biases because it is allowed.

They’re mad because he’s dating young hot women instead of unattractive middle aged post wall women.
dicaprio is based and is actually doing what a gigachad should be doing. slaying young prime models instead of settling like all other men

dicaprio is based and is actually doing what a gigachad should be doing. slaying young prime models instead of settling like all other men

Based and Model pilled.

They identify themselves with the post wall hags

Toasty Roastie = Angry Foid

Leonardo DiCaprio wants to use his life advantage of beauty to fuck young girls who deliberately chose to throw themselves on him? Entitled muh soggy knees
"Femcels" want to date only top tier guys? Totally acceptable, just how nature works, bro
The double standards are physically hurting at this point.

I don't know why they're getting so mad over basic economics, the guy basically has tons of young GL girls throwing themselves at him, so he does the most rational choice: pick only the best he can, It's as simple as that. But if you, an ugly male, dare to vocalize the fact that almost every single girl is trying to date up, therefore leaving almost no option for the guys on the bottom of the food chain (again, basic economics), you're entitled, have to shut up, man up and improve yourself.

JFL, it's only wrong when we say it.

I don't know why they're getting so mad over basic economics, the guy basically has tons of young GL girls throwing themselves at him, so he does the most rational choice: pick only the best he can, It's as simple as that. But if you, an ugly male, dare to vocalize the fact that almost every single girl is trying to date up, therefore leaving almost no option for the guys on the bottom of the food chain (again, basic economics), you're entitled, have to shut up, man up and improve yourself.

JFL, it's only wrong when we say it.

Soys: the economy is rigged! Redistribute the wealth! The 1% shouldn't own 99% of the wealth

Inkwells: the dating market is rigged! Redistribute the partners! Chads shouldn't be fucking 99% of the women

Soys:
oOWdQMl.jpg

Last edited:
Soys: the economy is rigged! Redistribute the wealth! The 1% shouldn't own 99% of the wealth

Inkwells: the dating market is rigged! Redistribute the partners! Chads shouldn't be fucking 99% of the women

Soys:
oOWdQMl.jpg
Transcendental IQ

I mean , He’s Leonardo DiCaprio

Soys:
oOWdQMl.jpg
**99.99%
Still a great point though

Old roasties soon will want to raise the aoc so they can have Chad all for themselves. I'm already seeing them making demands to raise the age of consent to 25yo or some shit, because Chad doesn't want to commit with her old asses. They will ask daddy government and i don't doubt he's going to answer positively.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that Leo is in the top 0.001% of men and acting super picky and foids are mad. Yet ALL foids act this way when picking men and they expect us to "suck it up"

Based but degenerate

The hypocrisy is nauseating. Foids can't control aging so we should do anything we can to accommodate them, I can't control my subhuman lineage and I have to live my one and only life as a fucking incel :feelsUnreal: