Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties saying they prefer Personality over Looks, JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
In most of this retard's videos, most of the roasties being interviewed claim they prefer personality over looks, JFL at their lies.

actions speak louder than words

lol they mean that they would rather have a nice 9/10 than a total asshole 10/10

lol they mean that they would rather have a nice 9/10 than a total asshole 10/10

Quite the contrary, womyn LOVE "assholes", they have fantasies about being treated like shit lmao. They just want the asshole to be a Mega Chad.

Personality is female code word for you’ll never be enough. These are the women that cannot settle on any one trait alone and need the sun and the moon

kek getting heightmogged in the thumbnail

fellow manlet

They lie because they don't want to be accused of being the shallow bitches they are!

Personality is female code word for you’ll never be enough. These are the women that cannot settle on any one trait alone and need the sun and the moon

this

if you are told to work on your personality or whatever, its just code that its over and you're not chad tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

jesus christ is that england or fucking africa? what a shithole

The age old adage is repeated once again.

they should have incels on stand by so when they say this they have someone to hook them up with.

Obviously paid actresses

I have binge-watched so many of these kinds of videos for pure ragefuel! And they´re all bullshit. Videos like the ones you posted or videos like this one If you have seen his channel you know what I am talking about. These girls are complete sluts and are full of crap when they say height doesn´t matter or personality is more important. And as L. Lawliet said "action speak louder than words" and it truly do.

Last edited:
BTW I´m 5 7/ 170cm and these girls HATE on that! Also when I used Tinder, so many girls would write if you are under 6 feet/185cm don´t bother to write and that enrages me like you wouldn´t believe! If a man says anything about a girls weight they will tear our heads off but it´s perfectly fine for females to hate on our height and news flash SLUTS! You can´t change your height but you can change your damn weigh! I fucking hate females! Hypocritical cum dumpsters!