Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie's story about her "Stalker", "THIS IS WHY WOMEN ARE AFRAID OF MEN"

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
Screenshot 20180419 215742

That is some really creepy shit. Not sure what your point is, that dude seems dangerous

This gets me very angry. She CONTACTED THE POLICE just because SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE GUY.

If Chad knocked on her window then she would've invited him in with open arms.

That is some really creepy shit. Not sure what your point is, that dude seems dangerous
btfo fakecel, it's clearly a false story if you weren't such a brainlet

This gets me very angry. She CONTACTED THE POLICE just because SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE GUY.

if she was from ameriland and had a gun, she would of killed the "stalker" and not get a sentence, vice versa if it was Chad

You don't know that. Get out of your head.
What the hell do you mean by this? If it was a guy she was attracted to or thought was cute then she would not feel nearly as afraid. (I am assuming this story is true for the sake of responding)

You don't know that. Get out of your head.

Sanecel is more like it.
deludedcel you meant, god knows how you managed to get onto this forum with the domain being .me

Stop whiteknighting ziggy. There's no femoids here for you to impress.

dumb bitch working on a pointless presentation for her fuckin pointless expendable job

If he is smart enough to find a femoid's home address I highly doubt he made spelling errors